Author Topic: Jew Haters Bash Mikveh  (Read 686 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Jew Haters Bash Mikveh
« on: October 16, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Jew Haters Bash Mikveh
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 09:11:06 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:01:52 PM »
Who the heck are these people?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 06:17:14 AM »
I don't think Tyra was bashing it. I think the Jewish woman on Tyra's show was just trying to explain it in terms that Gentile women watching daytime tv could understand. Tyra seemed interested in it, not condescending, just like it was a new idea for her. She asked some questions and then had some positive things to say about it. The worst thing I could see in that video were those silly shirts everyone was wearing.  ;D

I see what you mean now though. I just noticed the title of the video and the description. Maybe it's a Nazi woman who posted the video because she doesn't have a great marriage and she's jealous of Jewish women's relationships with their husbands?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:29:26 AM by Rubystars »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 12:17:32 PM »
Both Jews and Christians go into water to purify themselves only the qurananimal doesn't
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 04:07:28 PM »
   Israeli heart. The first video is a good video, but was put by a Jew-hater. But she did great on the show.
 The second video is by a Jewish lady promoting Jewish women in keeping Halacha. Its wrong to say that she is a Jew hater. The opposite is the truth. She is promoting going to the Mikwah for Jewish women. I don't see anything better then that.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 10:41:47 PM »
Israeli heart. The first video is a good video, but was put by a Jew-hater. But she did great on the show.

The second video is by a Jewish lady promoting Jewish women in keeping Halacha. Its wrong to say that she is a Jew hater. The opposite is the truth. She is promoting going to the Mikwah for Jewish women. I don't see anything better then that.

I didn't say the Jewish women are Jew haters. I said the beast that uploaded the first video with the intention of bashing the mikveh was the Jew hater. The Jewish women are both Eshet Chayil.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 10:43:11 PM »
Quranimals have foot baths, or as I call them, urinals.

They roll around in excrement.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »

I didn't say the Jewish women are Jew haters. I said the beast that uploaded the first video with the intention of bashing the mikveh was the Jew hater. The Jewish women are both Eshet Chayil.

Ookay fine. But the second upload was by that Jewish lady and that is her channel as well. Very good information for Jewish ladies especially (she also brings down good information in a fun and educational way).

By the way going to the Mikwah is one of the top Jewish necessities. It is the foundation of the home and a Jewish family cannot live in a city/or place that doesn't have access to a Mikwah because without it their is no Jewish family life.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.