Author Topic: Obama lied about Libya. No "act of terror" in his speech at the Rose Garden.  (Read 387 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He mentions denigrating religious faiths, and says that that still doesn't justify these attacks according to Obama.   He obviously is characterizing the attack on the embassy in Libya as a response to the youtube video which "denigrated" the faith of his precious muslim brothers.   

Here's the link to the speech.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2012/09/12/president-obama-speaks-attack-benghazi

In the townhall debate, Obama claimed that he labeled this a terror attack in this very speech.  As you can see, he DID NOT.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:49:57 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
The moderator was quick to cover up for him on this.

She was bumbling like an idiot, I don't think she even knew what she was saying.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Either she was really stupid and confused, or she purposely obfuscated.   I'm not sure.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just downloaded the video just in case the administration wipes the video from youtube. I would not put it past them to doctor this video to make it look like he said 'terror attack'.... He obviously did not say 'terror attack' and spent a good deal of this speech apologizing for the islam video.

SHMUCK, LIAR!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14