Author Topic: Comedy Hour : Funny evening  (Read 687 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Comedy Hour : Funny evening
« on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:47 AM »
This evening I spent with my Jewish community at a Chabad event for yearly donors. The famous comedian Marc Shiff performed tonight and put on a stellar show, the entire audience was rolling on the floor laughing...

Here is a clip of one of his bits.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Comedy Hour : Funny evening
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 12:47:04 AM »
Now for a bit of my own comedy...

The other night I was in the grocery store walking through the vegetable and bean aisle when I started to understand just how much the democrats blame Bush for the current economic situation.

I found the following can on the shelf:

Bush's Fault Baked Beans:

Photoshop by muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 01:11:39 AM »
Here is a bit of his act which he did on the Johnny Carson show...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 01:17:28 AM »
Marc now openly supports Israel, as he does in this video which portrays the current crop of college students as being ignorant of the situation in the Middle East...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 01:22:19 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 01:33:51 AM »
Schiffs Riffs:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 01:39:10 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 02:24:55 AM »
I liked your photoshop of the beans can Muman

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 03:18:37 AM »
I liked your photoshop of the beans can Muman

Thanks.... I appreciate it... I thought of it this afternoon...