Author Topic: This Is Global Warming?  (Read 3464 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This Is Global Warming?
« on: July 05, 2007, 02:03:40 AM »
On today's 4th of July, it must have been one of he coldest and the most damp 4th ever that I can remember. The temp was chilly, overcast drizzle. It felt like an end of October day then a 4th of July day. Is this Global Warming?  Cause if it is well then this Global Warming sucks.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: This Is Global Warming?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 02:07:39 AM »
Where are you? What I'd give to have your weather right now!

In semi-desert southern Cali, it's been pushing the century mark for too many days now. (Albeit today, the 4th, was about ten degrees cooler and somewhat overcast, although it was also more humid.  >:()

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 02:08:15 AM »
On today's 4th of July, it must have been one of he coldest and the most damp 4th ever that I can remember. The temp was chilly, overcast drizzle. It felt like an end of October day then a 4th of July day. Is this Global Warming?  Cause if it is well then this Global Warming sucks.

This time, MasterWolf, the environmental propaganda is in tact with our need for oil independence.

Therefore - it is getting warmer every day! End global warming!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 02:14:09 AM »

In semi-desert southern Cali, it's been pushing the century mark for too many days now. (Albeit today, the 4th, was about ten degrees cooler and somewhat overcast, although it was also more humid.  >:()

Chaimfan, It was cold for July 4th, I live in NYC.  It felted almost like the end of March then July.  People went to the pools wearing a zipper hooded sweat shirt and no one went in the waters cause it was that cool out.   This is some global warming.  July itself has yet to really warm up in the North East part of the U.S.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 02:19:03 AM »
I am not saying I believe in the crock of g.w., just complaining about NORMAL So Cal summer weather.  :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 11:33:42 AM »
hey it's a very humid hot day today and so will the rest of the week hear in NYC...

quite honestly...WHATEVER!!!  The weather is the weather...If it goes one way, it will compensate in the other direction on another day.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ftf

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 01:01:10 PM »
Global warming, if the theory is true would actually account for the increased rain and colder temperature in certain places. Global warming would destablise the world's climate leading to more exxtreme weather, the average temperature accross the whole planet would be higher, the temperature in any individual place could be far colder orfar hotter.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »

This time, MasterWolf, the environmental propaganda is in tact with our need for oil independence.

Agreed! We can definitely use all the climate change media coverage we can get because it helps the energy independence cause.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 03:06:58 AM »

Agreed! We can definitely use all the climate change media coverage we can get because it helps the energy independence cause.

I am 31 years old, but I have read articles dating back 30 years ago how these same wackos said the Earth is getting Global Freezing.  Now it is Global Warming, I am waiting 30 years from now when the new collection of KOOKS come up with Global Fogging or Global Partly Cloudy.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 03:15:10 AM »
It probably is a crock, but the fear of it helps our energy independence cause. The only part of the globe I want 'warmed' is the non-Jewish part of the middle east. I'm thinking 8000 degrees.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 05:06:21 AM »

That southern Cali weather sounds good to me. I am someone who likes it hot. Here in New York the lower part of the state has been getting much less snow than in the past however once the cold weather sets in it is relentless. Nothing is more miserable than going out in the morning in extremely cold weather. Some global warming would do this New Yorker just fine.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 05:11:21 AM »
It probably is a crock, but the fear of it helps our energy independence cause. The only part of the globe I want 'warmed' is the non-Jewish part of the middle east. I'm thinking 8000 degrees.

For once I agree with Newman. We need to be energy independent. Let the non-Jewish part of the middle east roast.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 12:40:13 AM »

For once I agree with Newman. We need to be energy independent. Let the non-Jewish part of the middle east roast.

What do you usually disagree with him about?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 12:42:31 AM »

When was the propaganda against oil independence? 

Most other energy sources aren't good enough for the propagandists. 

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 04:28:10 AM »
Gorebull Warming is a hoax.

Climate change, however, is real.

Regardless, Israel and the US need to be energy independant.  Now.