Author Topic: Someone from Mexico is richer than Bill Gates  (Read 3755 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Someone from Mexico is richer than Bill Gates
« on: July 05, 2007, 01:00:40 PM »
Maybe he should do something to keep people in his own country. 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Someone from Mexico is richer than Bill Gates
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »
he is muslim.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
He's Muslim, really?  How did you find that out.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 02:41:17 PM »
his name is sounds muslim,
Carlos Slim Helú, and he have a Lebanese descent, i not so sure if he is a muslim.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 02:48:45 PM »
Carlos Slim Helú, and he have a Lebanese descent, i not so sure if he is a muslim.

Slim is not a muslim name, if it were salim or salam, maybe but Carlos Slim is the son of Julian Slim (Yusef Salim) Haddad, a Lebanese Christian (non-Muslim) who left his own country for a better (read: longer) life at the southern end of North America. Through hard work and shrewd investments - yes, Mexican investments - buying land in downtown Mexico City following the revolution of 1910, the elder Slim became a successful businessman

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »

Slim is not a muslim name, if it were salim or salam, maybe but Carlos Slim is the son of Julian Slim (Yusef Salim) Haddad, a Lebanese Christian (non-Muslim) who left his own country for a better (read: longer) life at the southern end of North America. Through hard work and shrewd investments - yes, Mexican investments - buying land in downtown Mexico City following the revolution of 1910, the elder Slim became a successful businessman
Salim is an arab name.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »
Yes but not necessarily arab muslim.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 03:04:34 PM »
He was a christian from Lebanon.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 03:08:58 PM »
He should givethe illegal aliens jobs.When i was about 5 yrs old and they said aliens are coming  to the U.S. i was scared i thought that meant monsters from out of space :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »
He should givethe illegal aliens jobs.When i was about 5 yrs old and they said aliens are coming  to the U.S. i was scared i thought that meant monsters from out of space :laugh: :laugh:

Awww Mord Lol! Someone needs to knock you on the head with a saucepan, you're funny. I guess illegal alliens are monsters, feeding on whats not theirs, the mind of a five year old child represents imaginaive logic.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:51:51 PM by Sarah »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 03:50:58 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 04:03:07 PM »

Then you found out who the aliens ACTUALLY were and you were frightened and felt like it might be better to have aliens from outer space come.   :laugh: :laugh: 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 11:40:19 PM »
How does the fact that he comes from a nominally Christian background make him a "good" Arab?

I thought it was old news on this forum that 99% of the so-called Maronite and Orthodox "Christian" Arabs are Muslims in everything but name and support the destruction of Israel just as much as their Allahic brethren.

Hezbollah would not be in power today if it weren't for General Michel Aoun (Lebanon's most revered Maronite political figure) and his "Christian" supporters that worship Sheik Nasrallah.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
Well he would certainly then be the lesser of the evil and good in comparison to most arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »
I don't really know him at all. I do know that there are Hezbollah sympathizers and agents in Mexico that are getting a lot of financial backing from somebody. Also, I don't trust multinational billionaires no matter what their race or religion is--even if they are white Jews or Christians.

People who make that much money are just creepy, and are interested first and foremost in promoting their borderless global NWO.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 05:59:41 PM »
I don't really know him at all. I do know that there are Hezbollah sympathizers and agents in Mexico that are getting a lot of financial backing from somebody. Also, I don't trust multinational billionaires no matter what their race or religion is--even if they are white Jews or Christians.

People who make that much money are just creepy, and are interested first and foremost in promoting their borderless global NWO.

Very True! :laugh:
Acquiring such wealth as such would undoubtedly  be linked to murders, cheating etc

Yet sustaining such wealth requires even worse.

Do you think that if this dude invested a lot of his money into Mexico, it would become a better place and help the people there? Somewhat leading into the prevention of Mexican immigrants?

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
A billionaire mexican......?

I bet he owns one HELLUVA low-rider.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 12:05:09 AM »
I think we should take notes on what America is headed for !
Only the Super Rich will have benefits and the rest will be scampering for the boarder... However, where will we go?
This madness MUST be stopped... Multinational Corp. that be regulated or we're headed for another Mexico!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 01:11:38 AM »
A billionaire mexican......? I bet he owns one HELLUVA low-rider.
ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D :laugh:

newman

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 02:04:03 AM »
A billionaire mexican......? I bet he owns one HELLUVA low-rider.
ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D :laugh:

They never made a wetback version of The Jeffersons did they?.............

" well we mooveeng...to de eest side....to a beeg hussienda.........I theenk"

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 12:18:53 AM »

Agreed. 

They put their greed above national security.