Author Topic: Colon Foul: "I will Stick with Obama"  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Colon Foul: "I will Stick with Obama"
« on: October 25, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »
Jamaican black trash who had leeched the GOP only to betray it in favor of "a brotha" sticks to his choice for the coming elections.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/colin-powell-endorses-obama-again-weve-come-out-of-the-dive-and-were-starting-to-gain-altitude/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Colon Foul: "I will Stick with Obama"
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 01:38:44 PM »
Yimach shemo to Colon Foul!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 01:44:26 PM »
The funniest thing is he claims in the end of the interview that he is still a Republican. He says he is a dying breed of moderate Republicans. In fact what he is a a lying Democrat. Last elections the GOP candidate, John McCain was as mild and as moderate as possible (in fact he probably belongs himself to the opposite party), But Colon Foul still opted for the extreme left wing anti American Barack Obama over McCaine. This time around and after seeing the disaster that is Obama, he stills votes for Obama rather then a very moderate GOP candidate.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »
The funniest thing is he claims in the end of the interview that he is still a Republican. He says he is a dying breed of moderate Republicans. In fact what he is a a lying Democrat. Last elections the GOP candidate, John McCain was as mild and as moderate as possible (in fact he probably belongs himself to the opposite party), But Colon Foul still opted for the extreme left wing anti American Barack Obama over McCaine. This time around and after seeing the disaster that is Obama, he stills votes for Obama rather then a very moderate GOP candidate.
Well, actually McCain took a dive past election, but I know what you are saying. Colon is just a typical black Nazi.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 02:11:26 PM »
Black is black.  And I am sure he wants to see Obama hurt Israel.  Y'mach Sh'mo.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »
filthy ape colon polyp!
yeah, dat be muh blak bro!
once again, stupid repubikkkans.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 12:54:34 PM »
Powell also noted Romney has expressed some “very very strong neoconservative views” that he has “some trouble with.”

and

Powell praised Obama’s handling of foreign policy, noting that he “saw the president get us out of one war, start to get us out of a second war and did not get us into any new wars.”

This is seriously a guy.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 09:45:58 PM »
This beast will never change his spots.    Amazingly,  many viewed him as a viable Republican Presidential or Vice Presidential candidate in past elections.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/