Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 735 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 27, 2012, 08:43:58 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:52:20 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Osama administration DENIED CIA requests for help in Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 08:58:27 AM »
heard it yesterday on rush.
the parents were disgusted.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 11:51:32 PM »
I can think of no honorable rationale for oBumma's actions / non-actions. Certainly not one that is in the best interest of justice, or of the American people. It is becoming overtly obvious that oBumma's interests and priorities certainly do NOT include the betterment of this (US) country or the international community as it pertains to freedom and liberty.

Simply put, he is pro- muslim and / or marxism - fascism.

I am thinking / wondering if it is God's plan leading to the end of time..... how else could this evil impostor be elected? Who else but an evil, lazy, covetous person.... or else a absolute imbecilic, infinitely naive, brain dead, human protozoa would ever vote for him?   

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 05:03:29 PM »
Bottom line....Air cover could have helped our Americans stay alive and put the heat on the Terrorists!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »
Again a shame!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 09:56:11 PM »
It's obvious that Obama is siding with his Muslim terrorist brothers over the Americans he's supposed to represent. 

But I just can't believe how close the polls are.  It really shows the stupidity and indifference of average Americans.