Author Topic: Does anyone ever worry about posting anti-oBumma FACTS  (Read 1077 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Does anyone ever worry about posting anti-oBumma FACTS
« on: October 28, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
I have heard many stories about SS visits and various other intimidation. I have started using a VPN connection for pretty much all my web activity. Is that being too paranoid? I never post threats but often I make it known that I would be happy if BHO were to encounter catastrophic or mortal circumstances.... after Romney is elected since Joe Biden would be as bad or worse. I would love to see BHO shackled and hauled in front of a military tribunal or congress and questioned on all the treasonous activities, forced to account for what he has done, re-educated, forced to apologize, all assets seized, and sent to a work camp for life. Only let out (under high security) to do yard work, etc, for various people around the country. All this along with his supporters, cabinet members, staff, etc.

Also if you download files from a server such as rapidshare, depositfiles, etc. you just change your IP number when the free bandwidth limit is exceeded and continue DL'ing files. I have subscriptions to a few but there are so many different ones it would cost a fortune to subscribe to them all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Does anyone ever worry about posting anti-oBumma FACTS
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:45:45 PM »
No... I don't fear anything... Hashem has protected me to this day, and his protection will continue till I die.

It is not worth living in a world which doesn't support the righteous. It is a Jews responsibility to stand up against evil, to speak the truth to power, no matter how much 'trouble' the truth brings. While not all Jews rise to their mission, many do, and I stand among those Jews who like our great father Abraham bucked the prevailing ideas of his time, and stood against Nimrod even to the point of sacrificing his own life {when thrown into the fiery furnace of Chaldea}.

I have no fear. I do not encrypt my messages. I do not hide my activism {even at my company I post openly on JTF}. I sit with my door open {as I am right now} and I am protected, no evil has come my way. My strength is in my faith and my trust that no matter what happens Hashem is with us, that he will save us, his protection will cover us.

This is a lesson we are currently learning in the Torah portions which we started reading yesterday, the story of Abraham, who we remember every day in our Standing prayer, and as my side-bar quotes, we are protected with the 'Shield of Abraham'.

http://www.oztorah.com/2009/10/shield-of-abraham-lech-lcha/
Shield of Abraham – Lech L’cha
The first blessing of the Amidah concludes, “Blessed are You, O Lord, Magen Avraham – Shield of Abraham”. The source of the phrase “Shield of Abraham” is this week’s sidra, where God says, “Do not fear, Abram: Anochi Magen Lach – I am your shield; your reward is very great” (Gen. 15:1). Is there a reason why our patriarch was afraid and needed Divine reassurance?

Targum Yonatan suggests that Abraham said to himself, “Perhaps I have been rewarded for my good deeds in this world and there will be nothing left for the World to Come”. Did he have any particular good deed in mind? Maybe he was thinking of his efforts to save his nephew Lot from destruction by the kings of the region. What reward had he received? Success in his mission was already a great boon. God now promised to be his protection in the years ahead and enable him to accumulate further credit. But at a price – it all depended on his continuing to do good deeds, not for the sake of the reward but for the sake of Heaven.

In our own way we all face Abraham’s problem. Will our own good deeds bring us a Heavenly reward? The answer is once again “Yes, but… There will be a reward, but don’t make that your main consideration. Do what is right for its own sake, and let the reward come in its own way”.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 03:07:23 PM »
One more insight into the incredible aspect of our father Abraham, and the shield of Hashem which we inherit...

http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/parsha/shabbos/archives/first.htm

SHEMONEH ESREI: FIRST BLESSING

"O King, Helper, Savior, and Shield. Blessed are you, Hashem, Shield of Abraham."

The depictions of Hashem in this blessing appear to be in ascending order. Not only is Hashem our King, but He even provides us with assistance. And not only that--even when we are completely without resources of our own, Hashem steps in and acts as our Savior.

But what of "Shield"? In what sense can we say that this description of Hashem as a Shield is the culmination of all the titles which we confer upon Him?

Rabbi Abraham, son of the famed Gaon of Vilna, writes in his commentary on prayers that this may be compared to a warrior who steps out into battle. The warrior is consciously bringing himself into danger. And so, wherever he goes, he holds his shield before him, and he is thus protected from onslaught by whatever danger confronts him in his path.

Abraham found it necessary at times to boldly step forth, even sometimes entering into dangerous situations in order to uphold the honor of Hashem. But wherever he went, he felt that he was not alone. For before him went the presence of Hashem--protecting him and ensuring that no harm would befall him.

It is in this sense that we speak of Hashem as our Shield in this blessing. Not only is Hashem our helper when danger and difficulty befall us; not only is He our Savior when we are unable to find any succor from our own means; but Hashem is even our Shield. With His presence before us, we can boldly step forth into difficult situations, and confidently trust that we will emerge unscathed.

At the close of this blessing, we speak of Hashem as the Shield of Abraham. By this, we do not mean to speak of Abraham the individual. Abraham is our forefather; he is the progenitor of us all. And so we know that even if at times it takes courage to live as a Jew, we are never alone. For with us, wherever we tread, goes the presence of Hashem.

Copyright (c) 1997 by Rabbi Levi Langer
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 03:48:55 PM »
I think the best advice is to always walk on the right side. If you never cross the line, you have nothing to fear if they investigate you.

America is not a police state yet. So don't give up on your constitutional right for freedom of speech.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 03:56:10 PM »
I think the best advice is to always walk on the right side. If you never cross the line, you have nothing to fear if they investigate you.

America is not a police state yet. So don't give up on your constitutional right for freedom of speech.

Yes, this is placing trust in the system. I agree that we have nothing to fear because we are not doing anything illegal by supporting opponents of the President. The American system has always valued freedom of expression. But we should remember another great pearl of wisdom:

Pirkie Avot 2:3

3. Be careful in your relations with the government; for they draw no man close to themselves except for their own interests. They appear as friends when it is to their advantage, but they do not stand by a man in his time of stress.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 04:48:19 PM »
Yes, They are watching and looking for phrases and words...Let the truth come forth without bad language or threats...it needs to get out there, don't be deterred.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 07:40:45 PM »
I don't think being opposed to Obama will necessarily get you a visit from the Secret Service, but threatening to kill him, or wishing for his death will. 

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 07:59:11 PM »
I don't think being opposed to Obama will necessarily get you a visit from the Secret Service, but threatening to kill him, or wishing for his death will.

You can't openly wish for something? I think we should find out the law.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 08:30:51 PM »
If you never cross the line, you have nothing to fear if they investigate you.

oBumma and his minions care not for the law.... oBumma routinely sidesteps the legal political process and laws in general.

Look at the ex-marine Brandon Raub who posted anti-oBumma comments on facebook (nothing illegal), he was "detained" and put in a psychiatric hospital for "evaluation"..... no charges filed, no hearing..... He was only released because conservative outlets (radio, news, blogs) made such a big deal of it and word of it was widely circulated. Many people were outraged and a non-profit legal foundation (Rutherford Institute) brought suit against FBI and SS.

Judge Sharrett adds that he was shocked to find that a magistrate did not include any grounds at all for holding Raub, who was placed in custody for a full week without any charges being pressed.

http://rt.com/usa/news/judge-marine-facebook-raub-421/

I can bring up many instances where innocent people were bullied, threatened, intimidated, prosecuted, convicted, you name it. This has been more common especially with the BHO administration.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »
You can't openly wish for something? I think we should find out the law.

I believe Lisa is correct. If you support this kind of thing, even if someone else does it, you may be liable for influencing them to do it. So it is best to never suggest it, even if you think it...

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
I believe Lisa is correct. If you support this kind of thing, even if someone else does it, you may be liable for influencing them to do it. So it is best to never suggest it, even if you think it...

k

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 09:00:07 PM »
In my opinion, it's better to lean towards the side of caution. I have seen in my life where the good guys, are actually the bad guys, and they use the law against you! In the time we live, the good guys, are the bad guys!

And if we lose this election, we all need to watch our backs!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.