Author Topic: Ask JTF for October 28, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 1009 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for October 28, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: October 29, 2012, 01:57:16 AM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 7 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2012-10-28.mp3

Also please "like" and join our English Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for October 28, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 04:27:42 AM »
The player only appears to have about 18 minutes on it and then it cuts off and the download also seems cut short. I've tried several times. I don't know why this happens so often.

The player seems to work in firefox but not internet explorer.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 08:15:32 AM »
Thank you, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 08:39:32 AM »
Good program Chaim. I really wish we could be sure that Obama won't win but I know there's still a big danger of it.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
The player only appears to have about 18 minutes on it and then it cuts off and the download also seems cut short. I've tried several times. I don't know why this happens so often.

The player seems to work in firefox but not internet explorer.

בס''ד

If you click on the player that we have embedded on the page, you should be able to hear the program without any difficulty.

On the other hand, if you click on the download which is below the embedded player, Apple Quicktime automatically takes over the play back function on your computer and there has been a huge bug on their program for a year. I have no idea why Apple Quicktime has not corrected this bug.

Therefore, if you want to listen to the program on your computer, you should use our embedded player.

You should use the download only if you want to listen to the program on your MP3 player or your iPod.

I hope this information is helpful.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 08:07:22 PM »
The embedded player cuts off after 18 minutes or so in Internet Explorer for me. Right clicking the link to download and saving it to my hard drive causes the same problem. The embedded player at least works in Firefox.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
Chaim,

I surely am proud to be a JTF member. I constantly tell my mother about JTF and my involvement here. I am thinking of sending her this show.... I also explain to everyone when we start talking politics that I am involved with JTF...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14