Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 496 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 30, 2012, 01:21:53 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:54:08 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It makes more sense to help people who are physically or mentally challenged to find a job, then giving freebies to bums and enforce racial, and gender and sexual orientation quotas.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I will be your public defender in this case, don't mind the spiders on my face...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I heard that a while back from Michael Savage. He said once they are hired it is virtually impossible to get rid of them.

The "administration" and inJustice department wants minions that can be easily controlled while they (oBumma clan) are in power. If they are not in power it sabotages the inJustice Department with ineffective idiots that cannot be fired, reprimanded, or disciplined for anything....

As Michael Savage (Michael Weiner) said "liberalism is a mental disorder"..... That isn't just a flippant statement, liberalism is irrational and Savage makes a very valid argument supporting that claim (mental disorder).