Poll

If everything were the same except that Obama were not anti-Israel, would you vote for him?

Yes.
No. His horrible policies for the U.S. are bad enough.
He'd have to be pro-Israel for me to vote for him.

Author Topic: If Obama were not anti-Israel, would you vote for him?  (Read 782 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
If Obama were not anti-Israel, would you vote for him?
« on: October 31, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »
I'm just curious if the problems with Obama stem from him being anti-Israel or bad for the U.S.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: If Obama were not anti-Israel, would you vote for him?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 12:23:34 PM »
Obama is also bad for the us even if he wasn't anti Israel.  His views divide people and he creates jealousy and class warfare. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »
Obama is also bad for the us even if he wasn't anti Israel.  His views divide people and he creates jealousy and class warfare.
What if he were to demand that Israel strike Iran, keep building, and stick it to the Arabs every which way? I'd take that in a heartbeat, even if he destroys the U.S.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »
What if he were to demand that Israel strike Iran, keep building, and stick it to the Arabs every which way? I'd take that in a heartbeat, even if he destroys the U.S.

Yes, but a lot of us currently live in the USA.  and I really don't want my family to live in a 4rth world hell hole.

But anyway... this kind of scenario is so silly... its like saying.....

Would you vote for David Duke if he would demand Israel strike Iran.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 02:45:32 PM »

If Obama were like a righteous Jewish kahanist type, he wouldn't gain my displeasure.  In fact a gentile with such a righteous heart would help me believe that the policies to distribute wealth were a righteous cause as long as it wasn't on a way to cause divide and jealousy, but to encourage more fortunate people to be more charitable.  But Obama intentions is to help lazy criminals.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 03:20:43 PM »
Yes, but a lot of us currently live in the USA.  and I really don't want my family to live in a 4rth world hell hole.

But anyway... this kind of scenario is so silly... its like saying.....

Would you vote for David Duke if he would demand Israel strike Iran.
Yes, I just wanted to get to the root.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 04:01:42 PM »
HELL NO!

1) He supports free at-will abortions, I stand against this.

2) He supports free and easy birth control, paid for by taxpayers. I stand against this.

3) He supports income redistribution, taxing the working class and giving to the lazy. I stand against this.

4) He supports a weak American military, lowering the status of this country. I stand against this.

5) He supports socialized medicine, where the state determines health priorities and not the medical community. I stand against this.

6) He supports diplomacy with dictators who are fooling the world, such as Venezuela & Syria. I stand against this.

7) He destroys vital American allies around the world, such as the America-Israel alliance. I stand against this.

There is not a single thing which Obama stands for which I share with him. This is why I cannot vote for him even if he claimed to support Israel {as he is currently asserting}.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »
He openly said on TV that he is lazy. How can you support someone like that?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »
The first thing I look at before I vote is Israel. If it ends up costing me a few extra grand to secure safety for Israel, I would pay that money in a second. I hope Romney doesn't end up screwing over Israel while Obama plays golf.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 06:31:02 PM »
Obama
IS
A
MUSLIM/MARXIST and has NO proof of who the hell he is.

Thats why I hate his guts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 07:10:49 PM »
Hell no. Even if he isn't anti-Israel, I wouldn't support him.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 07:30:29 PM »
The most important issue to me is the pro-life issue. So if someone's pro-abortion/pro-infanticide/pro-euthanasia, it's going to be extremely difficult for me to bring myself to vote for them. I would only do so if their opponent were also pro-abortion/infanticde/euthanasia and there were no pro-life alternatives.

The second most important issue to me is immigration. I live in Texas and I can see how my society is changing and not for the better because of uncontrolled massive third world immigration. Sometimes I can't even go to the local Wal-mart without getting dirty looks from these people depending on what the mix is in the store at the time.

I also care about the sanctity of traditional marriage and Israel's right to exist.

A candidate has to be on the right side of all four of these issues before I will feel right about supporting them.