Poll

Who do you thing is worse and more evil?

Poles
2 (11.1%)
Russians
5 (27.8%)
None
5 (27.8%)
Both
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Poles vs. Russians  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Poles vs. Russians
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:37:50 PM »
Now, I know that Russia is a very evil nation and that most Russians are fnatically antisemitic and even tend to be pro-muslim in times. But, what about their Polish neighbours?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Poles vs. Russians
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 09:37:48 PM »
Polish people make Kielbasa and that's pretty darn delicious. So they get some credit for that.  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 10:07:16 PM »
Who voted for None?

That is pretty odd..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 10:11:53 PM »
Pointless poll with an election 1 week away.    No offense, dude.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:59:14 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 12:50:46 AM »
Let's see...most Russians are anti-Semites who tried to destroy Jews for centuries.
Most Poles are also viscous anti-semites and their national religious radio station "Radio Maryja" makes anti-Jewish remarks.

So I vote both.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 03:38:00 AM »
Hey, I am 1/2 Ukrainian Jewish & 1/2 Polish Jewish.... So I have a right to vote both..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 04:56:25 AM »
The Ukrainians and the Lithuanians were the biggest butchers and Nazi collaborators in eastern Europe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
The Ukrainians and the Lithuanians were the biggest butchers and Nazi collaborators in eastern Europe.

true.  Poles and russians pale in comparison to lithuanian and ukranian evil brutality.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »
true.  Poles and russians pale in comparison to lithuanian and ukranian evil brutality.
And Croat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 03:53:35 PM »
I don't understand why people want to defend these antisemitic creeps. It must be admitted that the Russians and the Poles both treated their Jewish population MISERABLY to put it mildly. What does this have to do with being an election year? Nobody is blaming any American of Polish or Russian descent for this. But it is a fact of history that both of these have been less than fair to their Jews. There can be NO DEFENSE of what happened, nor any DENIAL that it happened. It happened, and there are stories of survivors and photos of the devastation. I think anyone who defends what was done is wicked and evil himself. Come clean and admit that Jews have been and still are not exactly welcome in both countries.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »
Well, before throwing rocks on our Slav brothers learn your own history first:

Though northeastern Russia had few Jews, countries just to its west had rapidly growing Jewish populations, as waves of anti-Jewish pogroms and expulsions from the countries of Western Europe marked the last centuries of the Middle Ages, a sizable portion of the Jewish populations there moved to the more tolerant countries of Central and Eastern Europe, as well as the Middle East.

Expelled en masse from England, France, Spain and most other Western European countries at various times, and persecuted in Germany in the 14th century, many Western European Jews naturally accepted Polish ruler Casimir III the Great's invitation to settle in Polish-controlled areas of Eastern Europe as a third estate, performing commercial, middleman services in an agricultural society for the Polish king and nobility between 1330 and 1370, during Casimir the Great's reign. Approximately 85 percent of the Jews in Poland during the 14th century were involved in estate management, tax and toll collecting, money lending or trade

Jewish position in Slavic countries went from good to bad because of German rulers of Russian Empire Catherine II or Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg. She took away many Jewish freedoms enjoyed under Slavic kings. I am not saying not a single bad think ever happened to Jews in Russia but here we have accusation without going deeper in research.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 05:57:09 PM »
Jews weren't allowed to enter Russia at all for centuries. Then As the Russian empire expanded and conquered lands from Poland and the Ottomans it annexed with the new lands a sizable Jewish population, and promptly began to persecute them mercilessly. The Russian Orthodox church was behind the incitement and persecutions in cohesion with the Czars.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 06:48:54 PM »
You just go ahead and read history cooked by Germans. At the end Russians will be blamed for 6 million murdered Jews. Poles had been murdered in millions but now they are nazis. I am so sick of propaganda. While entire "civilized" western Europe was murdering and expeling Jews, Slavic nations accepted them with open arms. And now we are the butchers? 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 07:02:38 PM »
Well, before throwing rocks on our Slav brothers learn your own history first:

Though northeastern Russia had few Jews, countries just to its west had rapidly growing Jewish populations, as waves of anti-Jewish pogroms and expulsions from the countries of Western Europe marked the last centuries of the Middle Ages, a sizable portion of the Jewish populations there moved to the more tolerant countries of Central and Eastern Europe, as well as the Middle East.

Expelled en masse from England, France, Spain and most other Western European countries at various times, and persecuted in Germany in the 14th century, many Western European Jews naturally accepted Polish ruler Casimir III the Great's invitation to settle in Polish-controlled areas of Eastern Europe as a third estate, performing commercial, middleman services in an agricultural society for the Polish king and nobility between 1330 and 1370, during Casimir the Great's reign. Approximately 85 percent of the Jews in Poland during the 14th century were involved in estate management, tax and toll collecting, money lending or trade

Jewish position in Slavic countries went from good to bad because of German rulers of Russian Empire Catherine II or Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg. She took away many Jewish freedoms enjoyed under Slavic kings. I am not saying not a single bad think ever happened to Jews in Russia but here we have accusation without going deeper in research.
But there is a big difference between different Slavs. Serbs have always been philo-Semitic, and Bulgaria isn't bad as I recall, but what about Croats and Ukrainians?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 09:00:50 PM »
I don't understand why people want to defend these antisemitic creeps. It must be admitted that the Russians and the Poles both treated their Jewish population MISERABLY to put it mildly. What does this have to do with being an election year? Nobody is blaming any American of Polish or Russian descent for this. But it is a fact of history that both of these have been less than fair to their Jews. There can be NO DEFENSE of what happened, nor any DENIAL that it happened. It happened, and there are stories of survivors and photos of the devastation. I think anyone who defends what was done is wicked and evil himself. Come clean and admit that Jews have been and still are not exactly welcome in both countries.

Oy, where to even begin with this.

An election year?   Really?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 09:17:48 PM »

@#$^ them all !
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 09:44:51 PM »
Pointless poll with an election 1 week away.    No offense, dude.

Oy, what do you mean by this?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 09:45:34 PM »
The art of assigning collective blame is confusing one. How does decide how widely or narrowly to assign the blame? You could limit it to just the individual Poles who were involved in antisemitic attacks or expand it to all Christians or all white people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 09:48:52 PM »
The art of assigning collective blame is confusing one. How does decide how widely or narrowly to assign the blame? You could limit it to just the individual Poles who were involved in antisemitic attacks or expand it to all Christians or all white people.

There is still a lot of antisemitism in these countries. Each individual is judged by what is in his heart. But if he is a part of the collective which systematically oppresses Jews, then I believe he is to be condemned for his part in the ongoing Jew hatred.

I work with several people who come from countries which have big problems with Jew hatred. My boss is Hungarian, his boss is Romanian. Both of these countries have had, and currently are struggling, with neo-nazism... The rise of the Jobbik party in Hungary is especially worrisome. As it is openly antisemitic.... But I have no problem working with Hungarians, my boss is very supportive of my Jewish observance... This doesn't mean I excuse all of Hungary for allowing the rise of the Jobbik party...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobbik#Anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitism
On the eve of the 2009 elections to the European parliament, a comment was posted on an unofficial and unverified Hungarian political internet forum, allegedly in the name of Prof. Krisztina Morvai, who then headed the party’s electoral list. Addressing their remarks to Hungarian Jews the comment poster stated that they “would be glad if the so-called proud Hungarian Jews went back to playing with their tiny circumcised dicks instead of vilifying me.”[73][74][75] News of this comment, which has been roundly condemned,[76] spread rapidly around the world[77][78] and eventually even featured in an article by The Economist.[79] Morvai’s critics have pointed to her refusal to even discuss the issue,[80] let alone deny it;[81] implying that this is sufficient to unquestioningly ascribe authorship of the remarks to her.[82]

Her supporters however, claim that though she certainly has a record of being critical of the state of Israel[83] given a sympathy for the Palestinian cause she developed while working as an international human rights lawyer,[84] the idea of Morvai being an anti-Semite is "simply ridiculous," given that at the time of her alleged remarks she was married to a Hungarian of Jewish origin,[85] with whom she has three children,[86] but from whom she is now separated.[85]

In a newsletter published by a group calling itself The trade union of Hungarian police officers prepared for action, the following was allegedly printed: "Given our current situation, anti-Semitism is not just our right, but it is the duty of every Hungarian homeland lover, and we must prepare for armed battle against the Jews." The editor of the union, Judit Szima, is a Jobbik candidate in the upcoming election for the European Union parliament. Haaretz alleged Szima "didn't see anything wrong with the content of the article."[87]

http://www.smh.com.au/world/antisemitic-hungarian-farright-leader-discovers-hes-jewish-20120816-24a4h.html

Rising star of the far right
Szegedi came to prominence in 2007 as a founding member of the Hungarian Guard, a group whose black uniforms and striped flags recalled the Arrow Cross, a pro-Nazi party that governed Hungary briefly at the end of World War II and killed thousands of Jews.

In all, 550,000 Hungarian Jews were killed during the Holocaust, most of them after being sent in trains to death camps such as Auschwitz. The Hungarian Guard was banned by the courts in 2009.

By then, Szegedi had already joined the Jobbik Party, which was launched in 2003 to become the country's biggest far-right political force. He soon became one of its most vocal and visible members, and a pillar of the party leadership. Since 2009, he has served in the European Parliament in Brussels as one of the party's three EU lawmakers, a position he says he wants to keep.

The fallout of Szegedi's ancestry saga has extended to his business interests. Jobbik executive director Gabor Szabo is pulling out of an internet site selling nationalist Hungarian merchandise that he owns with Szegedi. Szabo said his sister had resigned as Szegedi's personal assistant.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »
Oy, what do you mean by this?

I thought it was self explanatory, but what I meant is that we have less than a week to try to do everything we can possibly do to stop barack obama and influence people to vote against him, and all our efforts should be focused on that NOT on some meaningless and pointless opinion poll which distracts the forum and causes pointless arguments like the one I'm engaged in right now.

By expressing the fact that no one reaches the level of grotesque evil nazi cruelty of the lithuanians and the ukranians, I didn't in any way say russians or poles are lovely people.  It's shocking that you would somehow interpret it that way.

If someone considers Hitler the most evil person, does that mean stalin was a good guy?   

And do you get it why your comment about AN ELECTION YEAR makes no sense?  We are less than 1 week away from the election!

Now, why am I talking about this pointless stuff when there is a presidential election in less than a week?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »
I thought it was self explanatory, but what I meant is that we have less than a week to try to do everything we can possibly do to stop barack obama and influence people to vote against him, and all our efforts should be focused on that NOT on some meaningless and pointless opinion poll which distracts the forum and causes pointless arguments like the one I'm engaged in right now.

By expressing the fact that no one reaches the level of grotesque evil nazi cruelty of the lithuanians and the ukranians, I didn't in any way say russians or poles are lovely people.  It's shocking that you would somehow interpret it that way.

If someone considers Hitler the most evil person, does that mean stalin was a good guy?   

And do you get it why your comment about AN ELECTION YEAR makes no sense?  We are less than 1 week away from the election!

Now, why am I talking about this pointless stuff when there is a presidential election in less than a week?

I understand your concern... I apologize if it seems I was insulting anyone. But other threads make statements which our detractors can use against us {for instance the constant posting about how blacks are wicked and evil} and yet nobody complains that it is one week from the election {unless this a strategy which I am not aware of}.

I have no desire to keep this topic going if others also think this has the posibility to detract from the upcoming election. I have constantly been posting anti-Obama stuff on the forum, and I hope to continue doing so till election day...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »
Voters will understand and may kindly consider it positively that supporting the anti-Israel or anti-Jewish cause takes one in to a prolonged degenerated way almost forever whether Poles, Ukranians, Russians or Lithuanians. I am not even mentioning the muslamics and germonazi here.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 12:08:18 PM »
Each have good and bad... it's an impossible question to answer.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »
None. There are both good and bad people in every group.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 06:11:49 PM »
There all horrible.  From the Latvians,  Lithuanian's, Estonians, Austrians, Hungarians, Romanians.
The only thing about the Russians, they were the ones who defeated the Nazis and freed the death camps in Poland.
Ofcourse thats due to Georgy Zhukov, Ivan Koniev, Vasily Chuikov and not Stalin.