Author Topic: Mitt Romney << TROUNCED >> Hussein Obama in American-Israeli election  (Read 465 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
So it seems that Israeli Americans are not as sick and demented as American Jews. According to a recent exit poll in Israel it seems that Mitt Romney rained on Obamas parade with much malace.

Mitt Romney = 85% of the vote
Hussein Obama = 14% of the vote

That is a compete FAIL for Obama.... I suspect that many American Jews are going to vote against this useless piece of drek who currently occupies the White House. Hopefully he will be bidding Adieu to the office very, very soon. Then we will Schmeckle-Smack the closest democrat...

From IsraelMatzav :

http://www.israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2012/11/breaking-us-citizens-in-israel-vote-85.html

I was invited to this press conference, but could not make it because of another commitment.

According to my sources, iVoteIsrael held a press conference today, at which they announced that 85%(!!!!) of the ballots cast by American citizens residing in Israel for the US elections went to Mitt Romney. 85%!!!!!

More information to follow when I have it.

UPDATE 5:46 PM

It should be noted that according to official statistics, there are over 163,000 American voters in Israel (and there are actually probably more).

UPDATE 5:48 PM

There were 80,000 votes cast from Israel in the US Presidential election. 

UPDATE 6:11 PM

I should probably clarify that the poll was based upon an exit sample of 1,572 voters of the 80,000 who voted, with a margin of error of +/- 2.5%

Here's some more info. 

Romney beat Obama by a wide margin in Florida and Ohio, 84.8% to 15.1% in Florida , and 85.8% to 18.1% in Ohio. (I have no idea why the numbers in Ohio add up to more than 100% - I was just given the numbers).

I suspect that the sample sizes in many states other than New York (which statistically has over 40% of the eligible voters) might be too small to be statistically meaningful.

When asked, “What is the most important issue to you in these elections?” 11.2% said jobs and the (US) economy, 2.7% said healthcare, 11.2% said Iran, 0.9% said taxation, 61.3% said Israel-related issues, and 10% said "other."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mitt Romney << TROUNCED >> Hussein Obama in American-Israeli election
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »
Many olim from America are religious and very right wingers. Lots of hard core settlers are American Jews for example. Of course there are also some scum who came to Israel to export extreme left wing liberal self hating agenda.

I think in the general Israeli Jewish public, Romney still 'wins' in a big margin, probably 65% to 70%. Some scum politicians here, especially Tzippy Livni and Ehud Smolmert who are plotting a comeback, are counting on an Obama win because they believe he would try to destroy Bibi and install them instead, which is probably what he would try to do if reelected chas veshalom.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
Does this affect what happens in America tho?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 07:36:24 PM »
 :dance: :dance: I wonder how Americans in Israel voted last time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 08:12:01 PM »
Does this affect what happens in America tho?

Why shouldn't it? These are Americans voting via absentee ballots..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 08:52:58 PM »
Why shouldn't it? These are Americans voting via absentee ballots..

Oh right... I didn't get that.
Well thats cool, Awesome.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf