Author Topic: Anyone heard from cjd, bulllcat or aCK?  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyone heard from cjd, bulllcat or aCK?
« on: November 01, 2012, 08:05:30 PM »
?????
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 09:15:57 PM »
I hope they post soon!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 09:44:12 PM »
I hope they post soon!
Yes ma'am, I believe they have not been on since the storm!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
you're very kind!

I just got power back.

Towns next to me got water up to their 2nd fl.
so I'm lucky I only got minor damage. roof fix, minor ground damage.
I heard over 55 people died from drowning in nj.

roads are not passable. so I'm still stuck here.

I drove by Newark and I saw evidence of floating electronics - after the water dried.

oh, yeah, that refrigerator...

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »
so where does cjd live?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »
What caused the flood - was it high waves from the ocean ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »
What caused the flood - was it high waves from the ocean ?

Around us, I guess it depends on where someone lives.  But not only was it high tide from the full moon that night, but also from the hurricane.  Where I live, the East River is right by me. So I was able to see the tides really rise many feet high and even cause the Con Ed building explode and the rest of lower manhattan losing electricity.  By the next morning we saw cars on top of each other with vending machines where they shouldn't be...as well as debris and dead fish.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 12:25:57 PM »
I'm just happy I'm not in Atlantic City

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 12:47:54 PM »
Hi, just checking in here...

Has anyone heard from Lisa or Mord????

gosh, this is just tragic...I've been seeing scenes from Jersey Shore, Queens, etc...just horrible.  :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anyone heard from cjd, bulllcat or aCK?
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 01:51:44 PM »
you're very kind!

I just got power back.

Welcome back to the forum! I'm happy to know you're ok.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »
I hope they're ok and I hope they do post again soon.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 04:39:25 PM »
Thanks for the concern.
Power may be out for Lisa and Mord.  It is out for CJD.  Power and cell service.
The Saturday before the storm CJD fell off a ladder.  He is pretty banged up.  He has several stitches on his head a boken clavicle and an abdominal hematoma.  Two trees fell.,..one on CJDs house.  One on my Mom's.  Since Sunday I have been at my Mom's hospital bed.  SHE had major emergent surgery and is very ill.  I missed the hurricane in a way.  Still it has been a terrible time for our family. Your prayers for my Mom and CJD would be much appreciated.  Thank you for thinking of us.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 04:45:29 PM »
Baruch Hashem everyone is healthy and things are moving back towards normalcy. I just tried calling my mom and they weren't home, but I spoke with them on Tuesday and they said they weathered the storm just fine...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 05:20:57 PM »
OH Bullcat Im so sorry to hear about cjd and your mother,  Ill certainly pray for them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 05:50:17 PM »
Thank You Lisa.
I hope things were okay for you and your family.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
Thanks for the concern.
Power may be out for Lisa and Mord.  It is out for CJD.  Power and cell service.
The Saturday before the storm CJD fell off a ladder.  He is pretty banged up.  He has several stitches on his head a boken clavicle and an abdominal hematoma.  Two trees fell.,..one on CJDs house.  One on my Mom's.  Since Sunday I have been at my Mom's hospital bed.  SHE had major emergent surgery and is very ill.  I missed the hurricane in a way.  Still it has been a terrible time for our family. Your prayers for my Mom and CJD would be much appreciated.  Thank you for thinking of us.
Your Mother and CJD are in my prayers!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 07:20:52 PM »
Thanks for the concern.

Thanks for posting and letting us know what's going on with all of you. I'll pray for them definitely and for you too for God help your whole family through this.

Baruch Hashem everyone is healthy and things are moving back towards normalcy. I just tried calling my mom and they weren't home, but I spoke with them on Tuesday and they said they weathered the storm just fine...

Great news Muman.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 07:33:33 PM »
Glad to hear that ACK and Bull are alright. Very sorry to hear about cjd.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 11:16:43 PM »
Thanks for the concern.

thats very sad. from bad to worst for cjd.
keep us updated.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012, 07:16:25 AM »
I find it super hard to post using my Kiindle, so I will say thanks to all. Sincerely.

CJD had the trees removed.  He is still feeling pretty banged up.  STILL NO LIGHTS. :(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »
Bullcat,  I'm very sorry about what you and your family are going through.    I hope and pray that your Mom and Brother make plenty of progress in their recoveries each day. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 08:42:53 PM »
I still have no power in my house.  I'm only there to sleep (with many many layers of clothing.)  Otherwise, I've been staying at my aunt's place during the day when I'm not working, since she has power. 

Anyway, I'm safe at least.  It just feels like I'm living in a Third World country.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 10:30:55 PM »
I still have no power in my house.  I'm only there to sleep (with many many layers of clothing.)  Otherwise, I've been staying at my aunt's place during the day when I'm not working, since she has power. 

Anyway, I'm safe at least.  It just feels like I'm living in a Third World country.

Yes I was in the same situation when Hurricane Ike hit us.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 01:53:56 AM »
My prayers go out to all of you who were so badly effected by this storm.  To me, it's like Katrina all over -- plus a tsunami.  A friend in Long Beach, Long Island, New York, who lives 4 blocks from the ocean, had water come right into her house like it was a tsunami.  Parts of Staten Island remind me of the Ninth Ward of New Orleans after Katrina.  The devastation is just so widespread and so bad.  May Hashem protect each and every one of you and keep you safe. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 01:06:14 AM »
Hang on everyone who is affected by this storm. There will be supplies and provisions coming. Many organizations {some of which I contribute to} are putting together relief efforts to help those afflicted by Sandy.

Lisa, it sounds miserable having a house with no electricity. May the power soon be restored and your life return to normalcy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14