Author Topic: Inspiring Music?  (Read 66320 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Inspiring Music?
« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2014, 09:26:50 PM »
TESLA Getting Better:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2014, 10:49:25 PM »
Tesla - Song and Emotion - Live - From Hangin Wit…:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #502 on: June 12, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
Mazel Tov to Jewish musician Saul Kaye who just had his first son a few weeks ago. He is going to be playing in my area in the next few weeks but sadly I will be unable to see him...

I put together this video of his rendition of Al Tira...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #503 on: June 12, 2014, 03:21:42 AM »
We Want Moshiach Now!

Until When from ProdEzra beats..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #504 on: June 12, 2014, 03:27:02 AM »
I believe with complete emunah/faith in the coming of Moshiach, and though he tarries I wait for him every day.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #505 on: June 12, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »
Sefardic Al Andaluz Project - La Galana y El Mar

A Ladino/Medieval Spanish song  that was sung by the Sefardic bride before her marriage to the groom.   This is a song that Rambam himself probably listened to and enjoyed.

The English Lyrics:
English translation of lyrics:
Now the graceful maiden gets out of the sea
She comes out of the sea
The bride wears a yellow dress
She goes to her husband.
The bride wears a red dress
She goes to her groom.

She comes out of the sea ...

Between a year and a month.
Our bride, how white she is
Between a month and a day,
Our bride, she will bear a child

A little pigeon from a good family
How is your father?
How are your brothers?
Walking between the ducats.

She comes out of the sea ..

Now the graceful maiden gets out of the sea
With a dress
In white and pink.

Between the sea and the river
There grows a quince tree.

Between the sea and the sand
There grows a cinnamon tree.
She comes out of the sea
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #506 on: June 22, 2014, 01:10:32 AM »
Shalom & Shavuah Tov...

Now after Shabbat is time for some relaxation before resuming study...

A very mellow Mickey Hart band from a concert last year in Colorado.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2014, 12:52:26 PM »
WORLD FALLING ON ME:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2014, 12:54:45 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2014, 12:57:50 PM »
Lazer Lloyd - MAD DOG:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2014, 01:00:51 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #511 on: July 06, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »
^ :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #512 on: July 13, 2014, 07:06:36 PM »
P.O.D. - Strength of My Life (Feat. Matisyahu):

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2014, 10:54:02 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2014, 11:00:07 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #515 on: July 14, 2014, 07:56:43 PM »
You can't mess with the Israelites...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #516 on: July 14, 2014, 08:01:39 PM »
Subliminal and Shadow (the rapper who was involved in the pro-IDF protest in Tel Aviv)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #517 on: July 15, 2014, 02:32:29 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #518 on: July 15, 2014, 03:30:52 PM »
Can PLEASE someone tell me who she is? I like to find some more music singed by her! I'am desperate  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cb4u0J7dkI

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #519 on: July 23, 2014, 09:36:12 PM »

this band also did a Beethoven cover.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #520 on: July 27, 2014, 02:55:07 AM »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #521 on: July 27, 2014, 02:56:11 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #522 on: August 06, 2014, 02:03:46 AM »
Shalom...

I fasted the entire fast of Tisha B'Av and MAN it is good to eat food again! Baruch Hashem for the tasty food we have to eat!

Tisha B'Av concluded the 3 weeks of mourning during which we don't listen to music among other rituals...

Now we can listen to MUSIC again, Baruch Hashem he made ears for us to hear. And wisdom to comprehend the lyrics.

Hashem made the Jewish people a nation apart, a special nation which is beloved when we keep his word, and beloved when we have strayed from his word. His forgiveness is everlasting (unlike our forgiveness).

Turn on the 'Closed Captioning' to see the translation of the Hebrew lyrics.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #523 on: August 06, 2014, 02:12:59 AM »
Shema Yisrael is, according to my understanding, the quintessential Jewish prayer and meditation. It states the fundamental concepts of our faith clearly, concisely, and in a way which penetrates to our very souls. First mentioned in the Torah by Jacob on his death-bed when he blessed his sons, the first line is recognized by Jews of every stripe.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #524 on: August 06, 2014, 02:21:12 AM »
Na...

Na Na...

Na Na Nachman...
Na Na Nachman Meuman...