Author Topic: Doomberg Epic fail traffic solution  (Read 744 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Doomberg Epic fail traffic solution
« on: November 02, 2012, 01:21:53 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Doomberg Epic fail traffic solution
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »
I don't think the point of this was to really help the flow of traffic. I think it was to condition people to accept these kinds of restrictions. It's likely a test run for the future when "for the environment" people will be forced to do things like this.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »
I also think they want to discourage people from using their cars and thus using more gas.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 02:56:23 PM »
I also think they want to discourage people from using their cars and thus using more gas.

Yes I think democrats have declared that using fossil fuels of any kind is evil, evil, evil. Of course, it is good to get people off of oil, but this is not the way to do it and this is done for all the wrong motivations. We should want to get off of oil to take power away from the Muslim tyrants.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 04:30:28 PM »
Yes I think democrats have declared that using fossil fuels of any kind is evil, evil, evil. Of course, it is good to get people off of oil, but this is not the way to do it and this is done for all the wrong motivations. We should want to get off of oil to take power away from the Muslim tyrants.

This too, but I meant the fact that their is little oil in the area now. Very long lines in some of the stations that are even open.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 07:15:14 AM »
This too, but I meant the fact that their is little oil in the area now. Very long lines in some of the stations that are even open.

Good point

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 09:07:05 PM »
Even though I had already posed this video though it's OK.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 11:18:29 PM »
LOL, this video is great.  Bloomberg is such an idiot!

People may know that Friday there was supposed to be no traffic restriction at all for the GW bridge, you could drive there even with only 1 person in the car, and there was supposed to be no checkpoint.   Well someone forgot to send the cops the memo, THERE WAS A CHECKPOINT AT GWB FRIDAY MORNING TOO!   I know someone who, after sitting in traffic for 40 minutes to get across the bridge and pay a 9 dollar toll fee, he then saw the checkpoint, so he skipped the checkpoint pretending to stay in the right lane, then cut across the divider back into the lane he was supposed to go originally (where they wouldn't have let him).   Then a cop car put on the lights and followed him along the westside highway!!   LOL

They got next to him, kept pointing, and he was playing dumb, then finally he made a snap move off one of the exits and took another route to work in the city.    They didn't chase him off the highway.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 01:20:07 AM »
Hey yeah that's a good idea, having people idle in traffic with their engines running will solve the crisis. Do you honestly believe what you just said?

I know what you mean and I did think of that as well, BUT doing that did and will discourage many from taking their cars at this time to the city. Perhaps they wanted (and many did) take the trains to the city knowing the car situation would be extremely difficult.
  also another thing- they did not want as many cars in the city to begin with, thus having to deal with more car accidents and other things especially since many of the lights are broken.

Hurricane Sandy Power Outage Causes Car Accident In Lower Manhattan (PHOTOS)
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/hurricane-sandy-power-outage-car-accident_n_2067940.html