Author Topic: INNTV  (Read 2919 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
INNTV
« on: July 06, 2007, 05:52:11 AM »
This is the only Jewish Nationalist news broadcast available, if you want to see the news from Israel without the Leftist garbage this is one of very few sources you can turn to. (Thats me anchoring by the way)
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/TV/
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: INNTV
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 11:21:05 AM »
Congrats Aaron.

So you are taking over the other fellow? Or is this just for the summer?

Anyway, you did a great job. Keep up the great work.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »
Your great Aaron.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
Awesome!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 02:00:42 PM »
Cool.

I recommend a windsor knot next time. More professional.

Yasher Koach!

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 02:17:44 PM »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Chaim Schmiel

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 04:29:36 PM »
Where is this shot? I am in television and would like to see if I caould help out.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 04:39:54 PM »
That's Arutz Sheva isn't it?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »
Where is this shot? I am in television and would like to see if I caould help out.

Israel.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »
I didn't know that Kahaneloyalist was from Israel.  Anyways, great job, I'm going to watch the program regularly.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 10:04:34 PM »
I didn't know that Kahaneloyalist was from Israel.  Anyways, great job, I'm going to watch the program regularly.

He made/is making Aliyah.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 10:08:49 PM »

He made/is making Aliyah.

Good for you Kahaneloyalist.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris