Author Topic: David Duke: Your Opinion?  (Read 3566 times)

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
David Duke: Your Opinion?
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:40:19 PM »
Please leave me your judgment of Davidduke.

www.davidduke.com
We British will never Be Slaves!!!

newman

Re: David Duke: Your Opinion?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »
Yemach shmo v'zichro...that animal!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 02:16:04 AM »
Why do you post a link to that Nazi website? He "intellectualizes" his Jew hatred, which is completely irrational. And he's far from being an "American patriot". There isn't one Arab Muslim dictator he hasn't praised. He's the anti-hero. A complete demagogue. To bring his name up on this website is a disgrace. The assumption is that it's ignorance on your part. I hope I'm right.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 09:56:57 AM »
Yirmiyahu you are right !
I think everybody knows what OUR position is on Duke, there's no debate or discussion necessary...

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »
Why do you post a link to that Nazi website? He "intellectualizes" his Jew hatred, which is completely irrational. And he's far from being an "American patriot". There isn't one Arab Muslim dictator he hasn't praised. He's the anti-hero. A complete demagogue. To bring his name up on this website is a disgrace. The assumption is that it's ignorance on your part. I hope I'm right.

Of course I anticipated that you would disagree with David Duke's views on Jews. That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking for your opinion of his survivability as a political movement. Him, and his followers.
We British will never Be Slaves!!!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »
LWB, you already know my position.

He will never bring in anything more than a fringe of angry people but he will always be portrayed by the media as a major threat.  They do this so that everyone against political correctness and immigration can be labeled a neo-nazi.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 10:48:13 PM »

Of course I anticipated that you would disagree with David Duke's views on Jews. That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking for your opinion of his survivability as a political movement. Him, and his followers.

It's a political movement predicated on hate. It's very difficult to separate his political views from his anti-Semitism. If you read his website you'd get the impression that behind every calamity those pesky Jews are involved. If, God forbid, there is a major terrorist attack in the U.S. his movement not only has the potential to survive, but also to grow. But at the moment it's a fringe group.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 11:19:32 PM »
David Duke spoke at Ahmadinedad's conference.  He calls Israel an apartheid state in a negative way (I only wish it was an apartheid state).

In short, if Muslims attack America, David Duke will lose even more credibility

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 02:23:04 PM »
David Duke is pathetic, maybe his mother didnt love him, maybe she dropped him on his head, maybe he was the kid picked last for sports, maybe he was the kid in the back of the class eating paste...or maybe he is just naturally a pathetic loser.  The fact that he supports ANY muslim points to the fact that he hasnt read a book beyond see spot run....hey Dave those barbaric savages you support will hack your head off with a dull rusty blade the second you arent useful to them anymore.  David is a complete waste of life and oxygen.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:37:42 PM by kellymaureen »

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 10:37:39 PM »
David Duke is pathetic, maybe his mother didnt love him, maybe she dropped him on his head, maybe he was the kid picked last for sports, maybe he was the kid in the back of the class eating paste...or maybe he is just naturally a pathetic loser.  The fact that he supports ANY muslim points to the fact that he hasnt read a book beyond see spot run....hey Dave those barbaric savages you support will hack your head off with a dull rusty blade the second you arent useful to them anymore.  David is a complete waste of life and oxygen.

.........you gotta love that girl.

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 11:38:24 PM »
 :D
Well I love me but there are plenty of people who don't:P

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 11:42:07 PM »
:D
Well I love me but there are plenty of people who don't:P

Anyone who doesn't love you is mentally challenged.  :) Then again, there's no shortage of people fitting that description....ACLU,EU, UN, Democrats, Brady Campaign........the list is endless.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 11:56:44 PM »
Aww thanks!  Lol I would bet most of them belong to some sort of organizations like that....which just reinforces that I have chosen the GOOD side ;)

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
If you're ever pressed for time, it's not really neccessary to research most issues yourself. You just look at whatever these liberal organisations are FOR and then take the opposite view..........you'll be right 99.9% of the time. :laugh:

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »
How true!

Liberalism is a disease!!!

Have a good night (day) depending on what it is lol
Time for bed for me ;)

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 12:27:22 AM »
Sweet dreams. I gotta take care of some business :-*

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 06:55:50 AM »
David Duke should be shot!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 07:37:36 AM »
David Duke should be shot!

No he shoud be shot, hanged on the tree; guted with rusty old knife, and runover by 18 wheel truck. ;)
He's so blinded by his hate to JOOS; that he will praise anyone; Muslims, Nazim; even Comies who're anti zionist. the Traitarus, trashy; redneck Smuck. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 08:42:01 AM »
hey Dave those barbaric savages you support will hack your head off with a dull rusty blade the second you arent useful to them anymore.  David is a complete waste of life and oxygen.
From your lips to HaShem's ears.  In my opinion, I feel that people like him should be utterly ignored (eliminated if possible) but by going to his site he is attaining his goals in attracting attention.  Just look where he got his "PhD" if you wish to see his "credentials".... 

Just a pathetic "dude": Pimple on a horses [censored]...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
He is a dum arse!