Author Topic: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’  (Read 35330 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2012, 09:55:30 AM »
Ephraim is right, you have too many JTF accounts. You're confusing people here....::)
Actually I think your confusing yourself...Members are allowed to change their screen names if they wish it does not mean they have multiple accounts... Members should only have one JTF account.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2012, 10:31:58 AM »
i doubt if Russia can ever be a true friend with Israel.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »
Ephraim is the original troll, like the first vampire in those movies except with "troll bite", or like the borg of trolls but like the grandfather of the borg that had to use huge tacky troll enhancements that ran with BETA. JTF enthusiast is right to protect the forum from this man. I can already just tell he has below average smelling breath a relevant percentage of the time.

Troll trolled. Ourah troll (troll military cheer).
Your lucky you're even still on the forum!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2012, 11:18:14 AM »
I think you are barking up the wrong tree JTFE. You owe Ephraim an apology.
It's okay, I can understand why someone might think I'm a troll.

P.s. Muman, will you google my phone number a business should come up, please don't name it, just tell everybody that I'm not lying
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »
Not you again, cjd you spoiled brat
Yes me again  :::D  I have been called a lot of things but never a spoiled brat  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »
Actually I think your confusing yourself...Members are allowed to change their screen names if they wish it does not mean they have multiple accounts... Members should only have one JTF account.
Lady 10 has never changed her username.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »
You need to get back on your medications LKZ.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2012, 03:37:44 PM »
ROTFL. Who gave you power over this place troll king?
That's actually pretty funny LSD!  :::D
 Well, since I'm the king troll, then I get to tell all the little baby trolls what do. It's time for your nappy nap!
 0h yeah, there will be a new set of troll bylaws.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
1. Iran has Jewish representatives in Parliament
2. Iran has private Jewish school and hospitals
3. Iran has the largest Jewish population among muslim nations

If he calls for annihilation of the GOVERNMENT, isn't that similar to Chaims constant bashing of Israeli government?
Iran does NOT "call for annihilation of the GOVERNMENT", he calls for the destruction of Israel. Russia supports Iran so that means YOU support the destruction of Israel by supporting both those Nazi nations.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2012, 05:16:55 PM »
CJD is a well liked and respected global moderator here.  You, Lady 10 should not be picking a fight with him. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »

But there is no excuse to cut the oppressors slack as you do. I do not know you personally Serbian Army but my opinion of you has declined recently as a result of your support of our sworn enemies, those who have sworn to eliminate the Jewish people from this world. I do hope you come around eventually, before it is too late..
I am not cutting anything. Suffering is well documented and I suggest that some members put some effort to study pogroms.
With rest of your post I agree.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2012, 05:53:03 PM »
This is called a deflection.  You called me racist because you cannot address my points.  I said nothing racist here. And you know that.   You are a dishonest Jew hater
You expressed more than enough racism here. As I said before, I can't quote each post you make. Please go back and read your posts and think about your comments and how you are overreacting.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2012, 05:55:02 PM »
Serbian Army,

and took part in a more than one thousand year history of Jew hunting, killing, raping, and savage brutality against the Jewish people.  The Poles were, for many centuries, as bad and worse than the Russians. 
I suggest that you read more about history of your people because this post uncovers that you lack basic knowledge about the Jewish people in Russia and Poland.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:05:05 PM by serbian army »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2012, 05:57:28 PM »
You did not merely defend Iranians or Russians from what you call "racist" attacks.   You claimed many additional things here which were patently false, and I pointed out facts which indicate the error of your claims.   You refuse to address those very obvious errors, including your promotion of the nazi Achmedinejad as a good person.   You are a sick, sick individual.
You are a sick lying individual. Where did I say he is a good person? Name any politician who is a good person?
All I am saying is that cheap media tricks to demonize him and his nation are not working on me. I know enough about history of Iran and its people no to believe total nonsense written in the western media.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2012, 06:00:54 PM »
cjd,  what is going on with the stuff you display at the bottom of your each post? I am not talking about the quality of it but the quantity,  it is like a MILE long and I'm sure JTFers need a whole minute to look for the next post that's underneath yours. What en ego, ha ha ha ha

See how other JTFers have shorter signatures but also cool, efective and the message gets spread anyways.  ;D

Speaking of which, did you gize know that there is an setting to hide signatures? Neato! Not that I would do that. I love to see what our great JTFers put in their signatures.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
Iran does NOT "call for annihilation of the GOVERNMENT", he calls for the destruction of Israel. Russia supports Iran so that means YOU support the destruction of Israel by supporting both those Nazi nations.
As I said before, he is man in his country free to say whatever he wants. They are far more terrible things said about America by the Americans but I guess free speech does not apply to Iranians? What I am more interested in are his actions. I gave you 3 examples above
that lead me to believe destruction of all Jewish people is not his main agenda. As any politician he is using current anti-Jewish feelings to gain supporters and votes!!
I am surprised you did not find anything wrong with what IDF general had to say about nuclear bombs? Isn't that same hate speech aimed at Iranians? What is the difference?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2012, 06:03:50 PM »
Ok but Serbian army was posting that 9/11 was an inside job before i straightened him out. Bring it to a vote: gullible or troll?
I still believe some things are hard to explain. As long as I have such questions without an answer I will not believe in official story.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2012, 06:04:14 PM »
You are a sick lying individual. Where did I say he is a good person. Name any politician who is a good person?
All I am saying is that cheap media tricks to demonize him and his nation are not working on me. I know enough about history of Iran and its people no to believe total nonsense written in the western media.
Yes Iran doesn't want to murder all Jews and use Nukes to accomplish their goals. We're all just imagining their taunts and support for Hamas and Hezbollah. How silly of us.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
Yes Iran doesn't want to murder all Jews and use Nukes to accomplish their goals. We're all just imagining their taunts and support for Hamas and Hezbollah. How silly of us.
I am not saying there is no danger whatsoever.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2012, 06:11:46 PM »
I asked you about threats to his nation to bomb them to ashes and if that is successful to nuke them. What is the difference between his speech and what Israel's officials are saying they intend to do?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2012, 06:12:18 PM »
As I said before, he is man in his country free to say whatever he wants. They are far more terrible things said about America by the Americans but I guess free speech does not apply to Iranians? What I am more interested in are his actions. I gave you 3 examples above
that lead me to believe destruction of all Jewish people is not his main agenda. As any politician he is using current anti-Jewish feelings to gain supporters and votes!!
I am surprised you did not find anything wrong with what IDF general had to say about nuclear bombs? Isn't that same hate speech aimed at Iranians? What is the difference?
He is supporting Hamas and  Hezbollah who attack Israel daily. Is Israel supporting terrorists and firing missiles at Iran? NO!
Is Israel OPENLY calling to destroy all Muslims. NO!
Israel may use Nuclear bombs as last resort to DEFEND themselves. Iran is building Nuclear Bombs to destroy Israel because they do NOT want a Jewish People to exist!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2012, 06:12:25 PM »
"gize", what is that

No, I didn't have a clue that signatures can be hidden. Sorry, different mentality, different jokes, different interpretations.

Or is it supposed to be spelled "ghize"?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2012, 06:15:59 PM »
Hello friends! :israel: :usa: :serbia: :-* :love: :love: :love: :love: :camel: :nuke:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2012, 06:16:52 PM »

Israelis NEVER EVER have said that they desire to wipe Iran off the map. We would be happy if he puts his energy in making Iran a more democratic state. You realize that Iran brutally suppressed all speech against the current MULLAH regime in the last so-called election?

You are foolish to believe that the Iranians have anything but hatred for the Jewish state. It stems from their TWISTED understanding of Islam (all Islam is bad, but the Iranian 12th Imam belief is especially dangerous).

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/understandingislam/12thimam_baptistpress060817.aspx
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2012, 06:17:07 PM »
Hello friends! :israel: :usa: :serbia: :-* :love: :love: :love: :love: :camel: :nuke:

That's going to be my new signature!