Author Topic: THE SICK GETS SICKER. YOU WILL NOW BE PAYING FOR FREAKS AND THEIR TRANSGENDER  (Read 1386 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Great picture Muman  :::D

MasterWolf I think it will be very hard for conservatives to get these kinds of services restricted because the standard psychiatric/psychological field considers transition surgery to be a valid treatment for gender identity disorder. Until they change their standards and try to really research a better treatment that leaves the person intact, we'll be paying for this for as long as government health care exists.

Abortion too is pretty much going to be unable to be removed for the reason that many doctors consider it standard practice to abort a fetus with abnormalities like Down Syndrome or even something as benign as dwarfism. Until their standards change, it won't change.

I predict you'll see a news story pretty soon where Oregon will say that assisted suicide drugs will be covered by ObamaCare too.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm confused so I want you to contribute just a little more.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That was a great episode