Poll

Who of these sick kurvas in the entertainment industry is doing the most damage to the fabric of our life?

Lindslut Lohan
1 (5.3%)
Jessica Simpslut
0 (0%)
Vanessa Slutgens
1 (5.3%)
Taylor Slut
0 (0%)
Sarah Silverslut
13 (68.4%)
Katy Slutty
1 (5.3%)
Miley Slutrus
1 (5.3%)
Slutina Gomez
1 (5.3%)
Other
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Most Hated Hollyweird Harlot (Oops, I meant "Starlet")  (Read 5637 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Most Hated Hollyweird Harlot (Oops, I meant "Starlet")
« on: November 09, 2012, 09:31:36 AM »
Self-explanatory poll: which of these satanic, Amalekite sharmutas (most if not all of whom are fanatically loyal to the Islamic usurper of the Oval Office) is the worst culturally speaking at the very moment? (Note that the only reason why I did not include Amy Whorehouse is that she has already croaked.)

--Lindsay Lohan, the queen of drugs and drunk driving
--Jessica Simpson, the obese horse-faced whore who cheated on her faithful husband, Nick Lachey, for their entire marriage
--Vanessa Hudgens, the possible anti-Semite who "sexted" naked pictures of herself to many people and proudly strutted around sex shops with her longtime boyfriend, the self-hating Jew Zac Efron
--Taylor Swift, who sleeps with every man in town and then writes a song about it
--Sarah Silverman, the so-called proud Jewess who has sex with dogs on camera for Obama
--Katy Perry, the bisexual apostate former gospel singer turned Obama whore
--Miley Cyrus, the Disney darling who cohabited with a man five years her senior when she was 15 and is a proud drug user
--Selena Gomez, who starred in a sex tape with her lover Justin Bieber

Sarah Silverslut is the most evil for sure but she doesn't have all that huge an audience outside of fellow mentally ill communists. Thus I am going to say that the answer is a tie between Katy Slutty and Taylor Slut. Katy's vileness is very obvious and she commands a huge following, but Taylor is positively idolized by tens of millions of stupid preteen girls and she has the fake veneer of "wholesomeness" given her country music background making her extra-dangerous. Of course, the other walking STD factories here ain't all that far behind. (One interesting note is that several of these kurvas have fornicated with uber-manwhore John Mayer, yimach shemo to him. He's a requisite stop along the tramp tram's central route along the Gehenom Express.)

I will leave you with some photos of Miley Cyrus doing what she does best, dope:

(it's hard to tell if this one is for sure her, but the first one is completely undeniable)

Brennanfan

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Most Hated Hollyweird Harlot (Oops, I meant "Starlet")
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:19 AM »
how did you get slut in every name?
and how do you know they're sluts and not whores or harlots?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »
Sarah Silverman is the most evil and her pro Osama antisemitic videos have an effect. Miley Cyrus I think publicly supported occupy wallstreet and cashed in on it with a single, she is therefore my second choice.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »
Sarah Silverman is the most evil and her pro Osama antisemitic videos have an effect. Miley Cyrus I think publicly supported occupy wallstreet and cashed in on it with a single, she is therefore my second choice.

I agree. May Silverman's womb be dried up
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 03:09:21 PM »
Surprised there are no votes for the walking Osama billboard Katy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »
Wow, great poll and tough choices to make...but it's funny..i went with what the majority voted before i knew it was the majority...Sarah Silverslut...and why her the most out of the rest?  Because she's Jewish and it's a far worse abomination when a Jewish woman acts like she does, in my opinion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 03:44:54 PM »
Note: I deliberately left the hermaphrodite tranny "Lady" Antichrist Gaga (yimach shemo vezichro) off of this list because that creature is in a class of evil all by itself.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 03:52:04 PM »
Note: I deliberately left the hermaphrodite tranny "Lady" Antichrist Gaga (yimach shemo vezichro) off of this list because that creature is in a class of evil all by itself.
:::D I'm torn on this one, because I have little girls and they're all pretty bad but I'll take Katy slutty, because of her Obama stunt.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 04:58:56 PM »
Self-explanatory poll: which of these satanic, Amalekite sharmutas (most if not all of whom are fanatically loyal to the Islamic usurper of the Oval Office) is the worst culturally speaking at the very moment? (Note that the only reason why I did not include Amy Whorehouse is that she has already croaked.)

--Lindsay Lohan, the queen of drugs and drunk driving
--Jessica Simpson, the obese horse-faced whore who cheated on her faithful husband, Nick Lachey, for their entire marriage
--Vanessa Hudgens, the possible anti-Semite who "sexted" naked pictures of herself to many people and proudly strutted around sex shops with her longtime boyfriend, the self-hating Jew Zac Efron
--Taylor Swift, who sleeps with every man in town and then writes a song about it
--Sarah Silverman, the so-called proud Jewess who has sex with dogs on camera for Obama
--Katy Perry, the bisexual apostate former gospel singer turned Obama whore
--Miley Cyrus, the Disney darling who cohabited with a man five years her senior when she was 15 and is a proud drug user
--Selena Gomez, who starred in a sex tape with her lover Justin Bieber

There are few sluts that are missing from the list.

What about Harlot Johansson, a radical Obama supporting slut who even ended up calling him "sexy" and "gentle"?
What about Tara Reid, an extremely disgusting whore who slept with every single "actor" and "actress" from unAmerican Pile, and who also appears on red carpet with one boob out, and who also is an alcoholic and annorexic drug addict.
Or, should I remind anyone of Carmen Electra, an MTV (Mental Turd Vision) slut who appeared naked in every single movie, and who had onscreen sex with her husband on that vicious "channel".
There're so much more to go through.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »
Sorry, can I change my vote?   I wasn't sure who "Silverslut" stood for because I neglected to read the explanation before voting.   I voted Katy Perry for her shameful obama endorsements, but Sarah Silverman is one of the most evil people in hollywierd today and by far the most disgusting person on this list.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
Mila kunis
Who bragged about vandalizing for obama because of her pro-fag agenda.
Or That slut Eva Longoria 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 10:27:15 PM »
Mila kunis
Who bragged about vandalizing for obama because of her pro-fag agenda.
Or That slut Eva Longoria
Forgot all about here. I realized that a couple days after I made this poll.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 11:30:01 PM »
Angelina "Jolie" Voight - The Feminist rollmodel and "business lady", married to the talentlass hack Brad Pitt, who got her start riding on her father's coattails staring in such memorable B movie classics such as "Hackers".  She is hideously anorexic, and deluded in the sense that she believes she is actually talented.  She is the epitome of the psyche of the typical American female, in thinking that she can actually get somewhere without the hoardes of hollyweird minions who write and produce everything for her.  The only thing she is a star of is the agenda of American female affirmative-action.

Instead of learning from her wise Israel-supporting father, she went to Israel to visit Fakestinian "refugees".  She may be a so-called goodwill UN "Ambassador", but the only thing she's qualified for in real life is working in a Goodwill, and even that is questionable.  Good riddance to her.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 01:05:42 AM »
Natalie Slutman - disgusting obama-supporting self-hating kikess who got pregnant before marriage from a gentile ballerina, and who also had a lesbian onsreen scene with another similarly self-hating kikess, Mila Slutis (Fagstin Timberfag's lover and also a voice actress of a radical left-wing show Family Guy ys'v).
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 02:39:21 AM »
Whoopie slutberg
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 02:55:51 AM by Deer Man 420 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 02:50:55 AM »
All of the Above...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 05:19:19 AM »
I think that what these starlets do in their personal life (mostly sex drugs and vomiting their lunch) is not so relevant. Of course they are not role models and should never be presented as such (unless as a counter example), but what is really evil is when they use their undeserved stardom to actively preach and promote evil.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 10:47:50 AM »
Natalie Slutman -

Good one.  Look at her face...  She clearly has Semitic features but doesn't look like an average Jew.  She looks like a descendent of Queen Jezebel the Phoenician, and just like Jezebel influenced Israel to worship baal, she is following in her ancestor's footsteps, leading good Jewish souls astray.  She will not have a portion in the world to come.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
I also belatedly remembered Slutman, too. My bad.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
How about:
* Slut S Slutman
* Slutter Slut Slutwhore
* Slutwhoreslut SlutSlutWhoreSlut
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
Sarah Silverman is just mentally ill.  Really mentallly ill.  Should we wish that she get well?

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 11:10:31 PM »
Sarah Silverman is just mentally ill.  Really mentallly ill.  Should we wish that she get well?

No, just wish that she shuts up and fades away.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
They are all a bad influence...and degredation to Society!