Author Topic: Coptic priests exposing Islam  (Read 4019 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Coptic priests exposing Islam
« on: July 07, 2007, 03:43:26 AM »

We must show support for the Coptics.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: Coptic priests exposing Islam
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 03:57:54 AM »
Many copts are Jew-haters. I wouldn't jump to their defense too quickly. We should publicise crimes against them by muslims though.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 04:00:24 AM by newman »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 10:19:32 AM »
Many copts are Jew-haters. I wouldn't jump to their defense too quickly. We should publicise crimes against them by Muslims though.

Is it possible that that they are putting on an act so the muzzies do not persecute them any more than they already are? I know Christians unfortunate enough to be living in the arab occupied areas of Israel do something similar. I fully agree with publicising their persecution at the filthy hands of muslims.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
Many copts are Jew-haters. I wouldn't jump to their defense too quickly. We should publicise crimes against them by Muslims though.

Is it possible that that they are putting on an act so the muzzies do not persecute them any more than they already are? I know Christians unfortunate enough to be living in the arab occupied areas of Israel do something similar. I fully agree with publicising their persecution at the filthy hands of muslims.
Anything is 'possible'. But the bottom line is.........NEVER TRUST AN ARAB.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »
Well one great Mid Eastern Christian is Bridgette Gabriell.  What you think about her?  She purely through her guts hates the Muslims for what they have done to her, her family and her country.  Read into her website.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 02:05:59 PM »
And a lot of the Christians such as the Copts were forced or put to death you know the Islam Piece tradition.  Maybe its through fear of their lives as well.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »
Well one great Mid Eastern Christian is Bridgette Gabriell.  What you think about her?  She purely through her guts hates the Muslims for what they have done to her, her family and her country.  Read into her website.

I love Brigitte Gabriel, but again....she's a phoenician, not a sand ape.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »
And a lot of the Christians such as the Copts were forced or put to death you know the Islam Piece tradition.  Maybe its through fear of their lives as well.

There are plenty of copts in Australia where it's safe for them and they still hate Jews.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 02:14:03 PM »
Muslims have found a way to strike a fear into many non Muslims such as Christians in Lebanon, Egypt etc.  We all remember a few years ago about a Coptic family in NJ, many miles away from Egypt were murdered by Muslims cause he went on an internet format and condeming what the Muslims have done.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/004660.php

It may take a lot of work with these people they have been severly brainwashed by the Muslims.  They have been murdered, raped and terrorized by the savages of Islam, many of their homes have been devistated by the Muslims.  Egypt was dominated by the Coptics at one time.  If we can be the voice of all non muslims through out the world including Christians in these Arab and Muslim countries they with a lot of work can see who is the real enemy.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »

I love Brigitte Gabriel, but again....she's a phoenician, not a sand ape.

You only have to read the texts of islam and see its effects to hate islam and muslims.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »
http://My dad taught me the same .Arabs are liars. >:(