Author Topic: they voted bho because they hated israel  (Read 1266 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: they voted bho because they hated israel
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
Wow, 5,286 votes?  Practically no one voted.  Kiryas Joel is a huge place now.

And I am shocked to hear that 90 percent voted for mccain.   I thought they were strictly democrat welfare lemmings.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:11:23 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 12:00:43 PM »
out of 5,286 votes cast, 1,904 went to Romney and 1,442 went to Obama, according to a person familiar with the tally — a huge jump for Obama, considering four years ago, John McCain took home about 90 percent of the vote in Kiryas Joel.

The result show that the chieftain didn't give a direction to vote to either candidate. They are welfare slobs and anti-Israel and still they voted for Romney in greater number unlike the secular assimilated self hating Jews of New York.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 12:05:40 PM »
What do the Satmar think? Do they think the Messiah is going to show up and boom everybody take the land? Hypothetically speaking, if Netanyahu was trying to gather in all the exiles and fulfill the prophecy, wouldn't they be going against G-d if they tried to stop him?

P.s. I don't know if I said that right.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 12:20:08 PM »
This is beyond my comprehension....I cannot follow their reasoning. I am not very familiar with the Satmar people but from what little I do know it seems they are not very bright.... is that so?

Even IF.....

Jews are supposed to remain in exile until the arrival of the messiah

do they think the Messiah needs them to help him out by making the conditions right..... If someone has power and abilities of the Messiah I think they can set whatever stage they need in order to fulfill their promise.

Is it a sin to be so ignorant that you adversely affect others? I'm by no means all knowing but I don't think I am stupid to the point where my actions are a detriment to the world.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 03:30:17 AM »
my own grandparents voted obama well grandpa lost his mind and only votes who his wife tells him to (should be illegal no?)

Offline KatifNow

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 04:06:45 AM »
According to a comment here:

Obama gave an average Hasidic family an additional $5000 every year in form of higher tax returns (additional earned income credit, refundable child tax credit, 2% off SS tax) the stimulus increased food stamps 25%, and doubled Pell grants to yeshivas (each satmar yeshiva got $6m annually)

Additionally there is a Satmar Hillary connection. Remember this:

The gist of the story is that Bill Clinton reduced the prison sentences of four residents of the Hasidic village of New Square in Rockland County NY on his last day in office. The four men had swindled the government out of $40 million in student grants, small-business loans and housing subsidies. The men had only been convicted in 1999 and yet Clinton substantially shortened their sentences.

In August 2000 during her senate campaign, Hillary held a meeting in New Square which was arranged by Paul Adler, Rockland County Democratic Chairman and Clinton confidante. During the '90s, Adler was a White House guest and he worked closely with Hillary Clinton during her campaign. Adler was subsequently convicted on corruption charges in February 2001.

Of course Hillary ran against Obama the first time around but was very closely connected with him as his top Secretary this time.

But like the rest of America I think it's the free money that got their vote.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 06:09:17 AM »
According to a comment here:

Additionally there is a Satmar Hillary connection. Remember this:

Of course Hillary ran against Obama the first time around but was very closely connected with him as his top Secretary this time.

But like the rest of America I think it's the free money that got their vote.
I think the free money and fleece the rich mentality goes along way with a large number of Americans... The surprise for many will set in when they actually see who the rich are... Before long anyone that has a few dollars saved up or has some additional income over 60 or 70 thousand a year will be ripe for the "pickins"...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 07:01:56 AM »
Evil Clinton they swindled everyone who works it's our taxes going to those swindlers.Bill Clinton using the Govt to hep his wife
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 11:41:25 PM »
What do the Satmar think? Do they think the Messiah is going to show up and boom everybody take the land? Hypothetically speaking, if Netanyahu was trying to gather in all the exiles and fulfill the prophecy, wouldn't they be going against G-d if they tried to stop him?

P.s. I don't know if I said that right.

They think their will be a magical time called "Geulah" and everyone will fly (although they dont take it as a flight by an airplane they think literally fly) to Israel, and the Temple will magically fall from heaven .
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 12:02:06 AM »
They think their will be a magical time called "Geulah" and everyone will fly (although they dont take it as a flight by an airplane they think literally fly) to Israel, and the Temple will magically fall from heaven .

That be like the mothership, mmmhmmm

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 08:22:25 AM »
They voted for Obama for the welfare handouts & for some awesome recipes for fried chicken,not to forget price reductions on watermelons.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 10:48:20 AM »
Yes, Israel is part of it, but the other half is that they got free stuff...from Obama's stash, which is the taxpayers stash.