Author Topic: Hey guys, I am back some of you may know me and i hope to get everyones att:  (Read 379 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
The reason i am back is because i have concerns about legitimacy of "Israeli settlements.." just kidding but honestly i think and many may agree with me that something fishy went of with elections this year then i found these two links of petitions 1st i believe is more important because we can see the goal which is almost reached btw:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/recount-election/ZQmy0Mlv

here is my story i registered to vote month before election and hurricane, i called in advance making sure they received my letter they said yes. when i went to voting before anything else like asking me for ID they asked whats my name and out of ease instead of spelling i took it out and showed it to one lady. first she barely found my zone then couldnot find my name and ended up blaming it on hurricane and allowing me to vote anyway on some form not electronically. hurricane did not even touch my neighborhood. i did and they took it away and said dont worry your vote will count and will send it to the right place.. how do i know if they never threw it out.  What if that was someone else who did not register or were eligible to vote would have said the same "oh it prob got lost" and would have written any name and voted..   

the second link has so many public comments and their stories of how things went wrong its just insane.. bottom line is i wanted to get more people to be aware and maybe help spread the word and sign more people up including ourselves obviously. here is the second link

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petition-recount-on-2012-presidential-election/

thoughts from admins and everyone who inputs a lot of time in this cause and someone who may remember me would be appreciated.. Respectfully Chaim Ben Shimon

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I remember you! I think you're right that there was a lot of fraud going on. Unfortunately this is part of the political process.

Are you sure your name wasn't in the book?

I had a black poll worker one time pretend he couldn't find my name in the book and I had to point directly to it on the page for him and then he still tried to act like he couldn't see it until a poll watcher came over and then he reluctantly let me vote.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
No they did not pretend and no offence to older people but what's up with them all being old over there they don't care to ID people and don't you think we can give boost to petition or apeal/request I should say

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
No they did not pretend and no offence to older people but what's up with them all being old over there they don't care to ID people and don't you think we can give boost to petition or apeal/request I should say

Many elderly people are retired and don't have jobs to go to so they are free to volunteer their time to do something important for the USA. That's why so many of them are elderly.