Author Topic: Ask JTF for November 11, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 1317 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for November 11, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: November 12, 2012, 07:05:28 AM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 19 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2012-11-11.mp3

Also please "like" and join our English Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for November 11, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »
Thank you, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 12:32:04 PM »
That was an excellent program! Thank you for doing this every week again Chaim. Sometimes it helps a lot just to be encouraged in knowing that other people care about the future and will fight to make it better.

Another good point was that I didn't have to go into an alternative browser to listen to the program this week. It worked on my usual one.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 07:46:45 PM »
29:00 - 29:45
Absolutely Chaim...  I kept my mouth shut during the election because of the same reason as you, but in the afternoon already, on election day, someone asked me how Romney was doing and I said not good, bearing in mind that he was consistently and unilaterally behind in the electoral college vote, and his 'momentum' from the first debate was being somewhat overstated.

I learned that in life, when you are working on something, something that stems from an original idea you came up with yourself, always take an impartial person at a certain point in the project and ask him what he thinks.  If he tells you it's completely absurd, believe him and can the project, because you get caught up with your own infatuation.  The same applies with an election.  I made sure to keep my critical thought and not get cought up in all the excitement.  I wasn't being pessimistic, but I was being realistic.

Hours before it was called, when I saw Florida tied, I projected an Obama win and told people this but didn't believe me.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:01:39 PM »
Great program Chaim, thank you!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 02:45:08 AM »
Great episode

Mazel tov for bringing Ask JTF back, been listening for about 6 or 7 years weekly

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 01:50:26 PM »
I remember one of my offline friends who also hoped Romney would win asking me if I thought Obama could still win and I said yes. He looked surprised. I told him Obama still had a very good chance of winning regardless of what the polls were saying. i wish I had been wrong.