Author Topic: Hi, I heard about JTF...  (Read 3514 times)

Offline yehudamacabee

• New JTFer
Hi, I heard about JTF...
« on: November 12, 2012, 02:44:08 PM »
Hi,

I heard about JDF for the first time when I listened to a recent show by Tamar Yonah on Israel National Radio. I am familiar with Rabbi Kahane through people like Shifra Hoffman from Shuva.net and Victims of Arab Terror.
I am, as far as I know, not Jewish and I say this because I am adopted and hence do not know any of my lineages. I was born and raised in Germany. It was later in my life, as I moved to the US, that I changed from "this is not my generation" to "wishful denial" to where I am today. When I met my future wife in America who is a Christian, her parents gave me the first Bible I've ever read. It changed how I looked at the "chosenness" of the Jewish people. Later on, after I was "born again" I spent three months in Germany. There I met an Iranian/German Christian who introduced me to "israel Today." This put me on a so far fourteen year journey of confronting the Holocaust and what we, as a nation, do to this day, right or wrong. In these fourteen years my appreciation and love for Israel has grown exponentially. When it comes to the world criticizing Israel, the only criticism that I do have is that Israel's leaders look to the world, rather than God. As a Bible believer, I am amazed of how much God uses His people to bring goodness to this world. There is no other nation that corporately professes and acts upon doing good things for their neighbors, no matter whether friend or foe. And there is no other army, not even the American, who is as humane as the Zahal. God bless Israel, God bless the Jews.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hi, I heard about JTF...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 03:20:43 PM »
wilkommen !

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 09:55:30 PM »
Welcome!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 11:11:07 PM »
Welcome to JTF!  We have one other German member here named Ulli. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 08:13:59 AM »
Welcome.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 07:55:36 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt