Author Topic: Schedule Of JTF Meetings For 2012-2013  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Schedule Of JTF Meetings For 2012-2013
« on: October 14, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »
Hey everyone,

As usual, the meetings are held the third Thursday of each month, unless there's a Jewish holiday on that day. 

Thursday October 18, 2012

Thursday November 15, 2012

Thursday December 20, 2012

Thursday January 17, 2013

**Tuesday February 19, 2013** (The Fast of Esther begins sundown February 20, and ends February 21)

Thursday March 21, 2013

Thursday April 18, 2013

**Wednesday May 15, 2013**  (Shavuot Is May 15-16, 2013)

Thursday June 20, 2013

Thursday July 18, 2013

Thursday August 15, 2013

**Wednesday September 18, 2013** (Sukkot Begins September 19, 2013)

Thursday October 17, 2013

Thursday November 21, 2013

Thursday December 19, 2013

If I'm missing any Jewish holidays that fall on these dates, please let me know.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:38:51 AM by Lisa »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Schedule Of JTF Meetings For 2012-2013
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »
Thursday, February 21, 2013 is The Fast of Esther. Unless you want a break the fast meeting, ask Chaim what to do.

Lisa adds:  Fixed
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:39:37 AM by Lisa »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 08:17:40 PM »
Just wrote to him.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 10:07:43 PM »
How's next next meeting being in Canada sound?

LKZ, you're free to organize a meeting for Canadian JTF'ers.  I can help you with that if you like.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 12:04:33 AM »
OOH you're here sweet, OK MONTREAL BABY, in the heart of commie land we fight for truth, several centres we could rent I know, say 4-5 hundred for the night I've got two down who's putting in with me?

Hold on LKZ.  I'm not talking about renting a place.  What we do in New York is meet at a pizza place.  You want to make it easy and affordable.  I can find out for you who is based where, and you or I could send out private messages to invite those members to a convenient public place of your liking.

For starters, you might want to start your own thread saying that you want to meet up with Canadian JTF'ers in your neck of the woods to see who's interested. 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 03:22:03 AM »
NO! A center is best. I want public speaking, inviting liberals for debates, and a well publicized event which I can handle.

Forget a mass movement in a pizza shop, fake it 'till you make it, or in this case, at least allow room for improvement and growth.  Forget the passive approach, this is a ideological position that needs to be heard and just as well hated to become loved and grow. You don't set out to conquer with a band of rebels, you approach all that can see and listen, and if your cause is just, they will join, and you will make the enemies you NEED to be taken seriously.

I await your reply, but surely other Canadians here have money; Harper didn't leave us down the tubes like Obama did with you. Save Canada forum first. They have the most free press too anyways.

There used to be a Save Canada section led by MarZutra. There also used to be Save Southern Africa.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:43:38 AM by Lisa »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 03:48:01 AM »
I thought we should blame Canada

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 06:15:06 AM »
How's next next meeting being in Canada sound?
  I'm near Toronto LKZ, we could meet half way...Kingston maybe. Many like minded people in my neck of the woods.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 06:26:48 AM »
I thought we should blame Canada
Actually we should...  The third world immigrants we get from that border are almost as useless as the ones we get from the Southern one... Canada legitimizes many of them with Canadian citizenship which gives them a steppingstone for coming to the United States.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 06:39:52 AM »
NO! A center is best. I want public speaking, inviting liberals for debates, and a well publicized event which I can handle   Deleted by Lisa

Forget a mass movement in a pizza shop, fake it 'till you make it, or in this case, at least allow room for improvement and growth. Deleted by Lisa Forget the passive approach, this is a ideological position that needs to be heard and just as well hated to become loved and grow. You don't set out to conquer with a band of rebels, you approach all that can see and listen, and if your cause is just, they will join, and you will make the enemies you NEED to be taken seriously.

I await your reply, but surely other Canadians here have money; Harper didn't leave us down the tubes like Obama did with you. Save Canada forum first. They have the most free press too anyways.
How can you be taken seriously with a string of posts like you have in this thread? Then again half of what you post is a bit off on the " Far Side" ... All you need is some talking cows and gigantic bugs to complete the picture... Our members like the so called pizza shop get together... JTF is a law abiding organization gun play is not in the picture...  For someone that talks up a big storm you have the mentality of a 3 grader... In order to be taken seriously you need to post here like an adult.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:44:19 AM by Lisa »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 07:12:21 AM »
Actually we should...  The third world immigrants we get from that border are almost as useless as the ones we get from the Southern one... Canada legitimizes many of them with Canadian citizenship which gives them a steppingstone for coming to the United States.

Good point!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 03:50:50 PM »
LKZ, we can't have any posts advocating shooting here, even if you were just exaggerating/joking.  For one thing, it doesn't help Chaim's chances of getting into Israel.  Secondly, it also makes us look like nutjobs. 

Just be glad your entire post wasn't deleted.

Now if you want to rent a place with your own money, that's entirely up to you.  But I think the important thing is to connect with our great people in person.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 09:25:19 PM »
The Canadian Government is more Pro-American, Pro-Israel, and Pro-Western than the American Government. Chaim said Canada is doing better off in the economy and the Canadian dollar is worth more because G-d blesses those that bless Israel and curses those that curse it. Also, even Reagan wasn't completely Pro-American. Any President that doesn't free Pollard is not 100% Pro-American. With Canada, you don't have that issue. Canada doesn't have any Israeli captives in their jails.

Canada is also more patriotic than the United States. O Canada mentions G-d while the Star Spangled Banner does not.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 10:16:36 PM »
The Canadian Government is more Pro-American, Pro-Israel, and Pro-Western than the American Government. Chaim said Canada is doing better off in the economy and the Canadian dollar is worth more because G-d blesses those that bless Israel and curses those that curse it. Also, even Reagan wasn't completely Pro-American. Any President that doesn't free Pollard is not 100% Pro-American. With Canada, you don't have that issue. Canada doesn't have any Israeli captives in their jails.

Canada is also more patriotic than the United States. O Canada mentions G-d while the Star Spangled Banner does not.
:o ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 10:27:33 PM »

Sounds like a wonderful situation if you don't live there already you should consider moving there... It's my understanding they take in almost anyone... My concerns end this side of the border... The U.S.A. side... PS. On a side note... Pollard is in jail because thats where the government of Israel seems to want him to stay... 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 10:43:37 PM »
Sounds like a wonderful situation if you don't live there already you should consider moving there... It's my understanding they take in almost anyone... My concerns end this side of the border... The U.S.A. side... PS. On a side note... Pollard is in jail because thats where the government of Israel seems to want him to stay...

Mr. Ben Pesah said it was Wasserman.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 01:40:12 PM »
בס''ד

LKZ, you posted something that was completely unacceptable. It has since been removed. I would ask you not to post such offensive personal things in the future, and I would ask you not to repost it as you just did in another thread.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 08:26:56 PM »

Bibi had Clinton agree to free Pollard in exchange for Wye in 1998 but then Clinton went back on his promise because his CIA director that he appointed threatened to resign. Bibi is certainly the lesser of the evils when it comes to Post-Oslo Israeli Prime Ministers.

Bibi only gave away about 2% of Judea and Samaria and then suspended Wye due to PLO non-compliance. Barak then re-negotiated Wye at Sharm el-Sheikh in September, 1999 and surrendered more and also destroyed the first Jewish outpost since Oslo began.

If Bibi would have been re-elected in 1999, perhaps we wouldn't have the mess that Barak put us into which eventually led to the Sharon and Smolmert Expulsion Governments. Bibi said he would annex Yesha if the PLO declared independence or started a war. Barak just sat and let the PLO kill Jews and destroy Jewish holy sites (Joseph's Tomb and The Shalom Al-Yisrael Synagogoue in Jericho.).

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 08:32:40 PM »
**Tuesday February 19, 2013** (The Fast of Esther begins sundown February 20, and ends February 21)

It does not begin at Sundown. It begins Pre-Dawn in the middle of the night.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 10:43:43 AM »
I can't find my last post. Was it deleted? I plan on visiting New York next year, and would be delighted to attend a JTF  meeting. Chaim, can yoy please e-mail privately with information.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 08:47:46 PM »
  I'm near Toronto LKZ, we could meet half way...Kingston maybe. Many like minded people in my neck of the woods.
I want to come, let's make it this summer!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 01:08:50 AM »
Was actually searching for a sticky for a meetup thread and finally found it. I assume these meetings are in NYC? If so, anyone from CT ever drive down?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 04:02:24 AM »
Was actually searching for a sticky for a meetup thread and finally found it. I assume these meetings are in NYC? If so, anyone from CT ever drive down?

In 2014 I'm planning to fly in from Texas to join a meeting (and be a tourist in NYC).

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 08:50:33 PM »

You certainly can drive down.  It's up to you.