Author Topic: Diz butcher be too dumb to be executed  (Read 2072 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Diz butcher be too dumb to be executed
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 10:17:30 AM »
Then treat him like the animal that he is and put him down like a rabid dog.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 10:29:45 AM »
he wasn't too dumb to fire a gun.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 01:56:31 PM »
I hate to be this blunt about it because there are some really smart black people out there, but the harsh reality is that the average IQ of their population in the USA is 85 (that means HALF of their population has an IQ of less than 85). Eighty-five used to be considered the threshhold for mental retardation, but now it's been moved to seventy. Even with the move a significant amount of their population still falls into the mental retardation category by Western standards. I don't think it's right to use that as an excuse considering that this is pretty much "normal" to a significant portion of their community. He was intelligent enough to figure out how to kill others and I think he needs to pay for that crime.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 02:18:20 PM »
Then treat him like the animal that he is and put him down like a rabid dog.
This is just how I see it... What is the point of feeding and housing filth like that... He was fit enough to kill two cops he will be fit enough to feel the poison injection that will rid the world of him... I honestly would like to administer a special jail for people like this... I would place them in cells with other even more hardened killers and let the best man win.. The winner would then be paired up with another challenger... in the end the system would be rid of a great deal of useless trash... Murderous animals in a round about way would end up doing a public service.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »
I like the comment by a reader of NY Post.... I altered it a bit for JTF.......

Skippy Fatlad ·  Top Commenter
easy enough to prove, start shooting at him and if he runs, he exhibits an act of life preservation (a sane act) (intelligent enough to know the concept of death and must know that taking a life is wrong) and if he doesn't run, then he is (so stupid he needs to be eliminated for the sake - and safety of humanity) insane (oh by the way he will also be DEAD ).

Now my opinion...

I know comparing a human to a parasite or pathogen isn't really a valid comparison..... But, if you have malaria do you consider the plasmodium's intellect and whether it understands what it is doing to you? Do you have sympathy for it? I would guess not...... Do you want to spray to kill mosquitos in your neighborhood? They are just surviving the only way they know how and I am positive they don't understand the danger they are placing people in.

Now back to the validity of said argument..... since this moron has the intelligence of a mosquito, do you execute him to ensure he doesn't kill again? Do you keep him alive for decades at a cost that could feed or educate many honest citizens who may actually WANT to do something good? I say execute him.

How do you fellow JTF members feel about the death penalty? I am all for it, however at times I have slight doubts...... I only have my opinion and am completely aware that I possibly could be wrong.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 03:35:06 PM »
I thought those other commenters may have been wrong in correcting skippy about using the word sanity. I thought sanity just meant mental soundness. And so insanity would just be the lack of mental soundness. So all mentally retarded people would be insane, but not all insane people would be mentally retarded since insanity can be due to things other than mental retardation, such as schizophrenia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
I thought those other commenters may have been wrong in correcting skippy about using the word sanity. I thought sanity just meant mental soundness. And so insanity would just be the lack of mental soundness. So all mentally retarded people would be insane, but not all insane people would be mentally retarded since insanity can be due to things other than mental retardation, such as schizophrenia.

Just because someone is less intelligent doesn't make them irrational. I think that in order to be insane you have to be irrational or delusional in some way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »
This is just how I see it... What is the point of feeding and housing filth like that... He was fit enough to kill two cops he will be fit enough to feel the poison injection that will rid the world of him... I honestly would like to administer a special jail for people like this... I would place them in cells with other even more hardened killers and let the best man win.. The winner would then be paired up with another challenger... in the end the system would be rid of a great deal of useless trash... Murderous animals in a round about way would end up doing a public service.

Either you saw the movie Running Man or you just re-invented the plot...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Running_Man_(film)

By 2017, the global economy has collapsed and American society has become an totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity. The government pacifies the populace by broadcasting a number of game shows in which convicted criminals fight for their lives, including the gladiator-style The Running Man, hosted by the ruthless Damon Killian, where "runners" attempt to evade "stalkers" and certain death for a chance to be pardoned and set free.

Eighteen months later, Ben Richards, a military pilot who was convicted of a massacre (in the process of suppressing a food riot in Bakersfield, California) which he actually refused to participate in, escapes from a labor camp with other inmates and flees to a shanty town on the outskirts of Los Angeles. Declining an offer to join a resistance movement, Richards instead seeks shelter at his brother's apartment. He finds it is now occupied by Amber Mendez, a composer for ICS, the network that broadcasts The Running Man. Richards attempts to flee to Hawaii with Amber as a hostage, but she alerts airport security and Richards is captured and taken to the ICS studios. Killian coerces him to compete in The Running Man with the threat that if he declines, his two weaker escapee friends—Laughlin and Weiss—will be put on the show instead. Richards complies, but as the show begins, Killian reveals that Laughlin and Weiss have been enrolled as runners anyway. Richards and his friends are attacked by the first stalker, "Subzero", but Richards kills him instead using barbed wire as a garrotte. This shocks the audience, as this is the first stalker to ever die on the show.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »
Just because someone is less intelligent doesn't make them irrational. I think that in order to be insane you have to be irrational or delusional in some way.

Yeah I wasn't sure. I always thought it meant having a mental impairment that makes one unable to function in society. But I guess anyone that mentally retarded is irrational.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
Either you saw the movie Running Man or you just re-invented the plot...

I have heard of the Title but I don't believe I ever saw the movie itself... It just makes me sick that killers like this with no chance of ever seeing the outside of a jail live quite comfortably at taxpayer expense in many cases for years on end... I would just like to hasten their demise quite a bit... What better way than to make another fellow killer do the job.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »
Yeah I wasn't sure. I always thought it meant having a mental impairment that makes one unable to function in society. But I guess anyone that mentally retarded is irrational.

Most people who are 'retarded' have mild retardation, and they can function in society, even if they're not capable of doing things like being a doctor or an engineer or other high-IQ requiring fields.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 11:14:39 PM »

..... so are liberals insane? ;D