Author Topic: Link titles from Drudge report  (Read 1515 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Link titles from Drudge report
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »
UPDATE: White House deluged with petitions for secession...

TEXAS GETS REQUIRED 25K SIGNATURES...

About more than just Obama...

WAR! New petition to strip U.S. citizenship from secession signers..

Are these folks just "blowing smoke"? I think eventually there will be some sort of revolution in this country. I don't think it will be soon but I didn't think oBumma would be re-elected (fairly, was it fraud?) either. Either the payees of welfare will get fed up or reach a point where they are unable to pay.... when they lose their job after liberals run all businesses out of the country with high taxes and burdensome regulations to name a few reasons....

Or.... the welfare recipients will riot when there is no more to give them..... after they have taken so much.

Already I have co-workers (doctors) who only plan on making a certain amount of money next year. They are going to cut back and when they get close to the highest tax bracket they will stop working till the next year. They are working out a plan to have others in the practice cover for them... and vice versa so that each only does so much. Why work your [censored] off to have MOST of it taken? They are past the point of giving to the community, the community has taken more than it's share. Why work long hours to LOSE money.... literally, we actually LOSE money on a lot of medicaid patients. I am not talking lose as in my time is worth X and so on, I am talking we actually pay out more in tangible supplies in order to perform a procedure than medicaid reimburses us for.... please understand I am not taking into consideration my time, cost of staff, etc... I mean the direct cost so we would lose even more if time and staff were factored in. We only make money on cash and insurance patients and oBumma care is going to effectively eliminate that..... then what?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Link titles from Drudge report
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 04:34:02 PM »
about 19 other states are doing the same thing.

I just signed the NJ one.
I doubt we will secede from the union. But this will be a smack in obongo's ugly arrogant face.

I hate cum buckets like Mark Levin the self hating joo who laughed at callers who called for secession. He says that happened once before and look where that got them. Marc aka Mark is a jerk and a really big phony, a liar and an embarrassing idiot!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 04:37:47 PM »
I still think succession sounds stupid retarded to me. How will inter-state trade be enforced? There will be no way that a state which succeeds will be able to defend itself. Without a central government holding the states to their part of the union this country will be ripe for invasion from outside. Succession I believe will lead to nothing but anarchy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 06:27:21 PM »
about 19 other states are doing the same thing.

I just signed the NJ one.
I doubt we will secede from the union. But this will be a smack in obongo's ugly arrogant face.

I hate cum buckets like Mark Levin the self hating joo who laughed at callers who called for secession. He says that happened once before and look where that got them. Marc aka Mark is a jerk and a really big phony, a liar and an embarrassing idiot!
What are the five recent  states added?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 07:52:15 PM »
I still think succession sounds stupid retarded to me. How will inter-state trade be enforced? There will be no way that a state which succeeds will be able to defend itself. Without a central government holding the states to their part of the union this country will be ripe for invasion from outside. Succession I believe will lead to nothing but anarchy.

Who's going to invade these states?  The US?  Mexico?

The federal govt already does not secure the border.  Maybe some southern states ON THEIR OWN could secure their own borders.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »
I agree!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 08:31:31 PM »

The federal govt already does not secure the border.  Maybe some southern states ON THEIR OWN could secure their own borders.
agreed!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 09:02:26 PM »
I don't think it sounds dumb at all. 

If these states are fed up with how things are currently going, my guess is that they would have very generous gun laws, where all law abiding citizens could be armed.  And remember, according the Founding Fathers, the "militia" they were referring to consisted of citizens. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »

With what resources? I don't believe that each state has the resources to do what you suggest...

Will we need passports and other papers to be able to travel from one coast to another? How about airspace? These kinds of fantasies seem to be a waste of time to me..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 10:12:50 PM »
What are the five recent  states added?

It was on nj.com
the article disappeared after a few hours.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »
The problem here is like this:
An alligator goes into a swimming pool. All the people in the pool beg the alligator to please don't eat them. Maybe if we all ask nicely, he won't eat us.

On the bright side, unlike being attacked by an alligator, petitioning is a good way to let king obongo know that we will not play dead. So, while we won't get anywhere, at least our voices are heard.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 10:26:23 PM »
Here it is:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/11/petition_started_seeking_appro.html
"Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America."

How about we deport them, we are the ones that follow our forefathers, and follow the Constitution!
 They are bottom feeding imposters!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 10:58:07 PM »

Yes.... AZ was doing just that until oBumma and the inJustice Dept. threatened them with a federal lawsuit. I am not sure how it is going now.... I know at present border patrol agents are prohibited from arresting illegals if they say they went to high school.... no joke, it has to do with the dream act.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
Definitely a revolution lining up.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 11:59:27 AM »
With what resources? I don't believe that each state has the resources to do what you suggest...

Will we need passports and other papers to be able to travel from one coast to another? How about airspace? These kinds of fantasies seem to be a waste of time to me..

By that logic, all the countries of Europe should not have been able to exist independently prior to the EU.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »
WE ARE FED UP with these TYRANTS. This is not 1860. It is 2012 and a MUSLIM is in charge. Secession may be the ONLY way to avoid war.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »
Thank you Matt Drudge for colluding with the Romney campaign from the very beginning in making sure that no competent candidate would be able to run against and win Obama...  Another Yid with no Olam Habba.

Drudgereport is a rag.  Didn't read it for 10 years until this election, and now I'm off it again.  No time for his sensationalist nonsense.  Guy makes a fortune spouting the lines of the Republican Establishment.  He should be boycotted.  And he is an open homosexual.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 06:43:43 PM »
The secession business is just people blowing off steam.   Its not really in the realm of possibility....  But if there was actually a state government that could pull it off... I would say Texas.