Author Topic: Why should I support Israel?  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
Why should I support Israel?
« on: July 07, 2007, 06:26:16 PM »

warning: graphic images - not for viewing by under 18, or even under 21, But, the message needs to get out.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Why should I support Israel?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 07:04:07 PM »
Very good video, thanks for sharing it Sean.  You should know that you are preaching to the choir though.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
"Preaching to ...." yes, I know.
This is such a powerful video so I thought I'd share with all.
And, maybe thru JTF more and more people will see it and KNOW!!! 

I'm really P/O'd at the number of anti-Israel videos and anti-Semitic cr@p on y-t. Also, people in EU and US haven't figured out which way is up yet. Even after '93 wtc, the embassy's in africa, the USS Cole, The Marine Barracks in Lebanon '83, the barracks in Sauda Arabia, the hate against U.S., against EU.  What about Spainish train? 7/7, last weeks "Doctor's on jihad call" - We're sleeping - they're arming, we're thinking we can talk peace - they're trying to get nuke's.

See where Musharrif (PM - Pakistan) had his plane shot at?  How many nukes does paki have? 200-300? 

And, Iran - not 'IF' - but "WHEN" they've got their nuke - what's their first target? I'd bet on The Big Apple, yeah, NYC would be first.  Why? It's the symbol of Western successes, of our prosperity, of our progress.

So, I'm hoping that y'all be email'g post like this to your friends & contacts.

I love the JTF videos - and these compliement Chaim's messages, kinda multi-media.

Semper Chai!!!!
Israel Forever!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »
I added this video to the list of videos that we are promoting here at the JTF to increase their positions on YouTube.  If you have any good videos that you feel are in-line with the philosophy of JTF and would be an asset to promote, don't hesitate to post them either here or in the YouTube Coordination Center.  Thanks
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 08:40:59 PM »
Thank you Ze'ev

Here's another y-t video. Sarcasm is a powerful tool. The creator/director of this is almost ready for his tour with IDF. Smart guy & very creative, wish I could make videos like his.  title is --->>>
Israel is Behind Everything. . .
  youtube url --->>>

my opinion- it's great counterpoint to JTF video's - totally different "Energy" - maybe we (the collective "We") can add to comments - I'm sure there's lots of things we're blamed for that need to be documented. . . the demise of the "Checker" taxi-cabs, global warming's already there, how 'bout the avian flu? and TB?

Also, re: JTF and good videos:  I'm gonna make some "Business Cards" on the computer - nothing fancy - JTF logo and URL, and I'll put URL's of some good youtube videos on them. Then I can place them on cars - windshields, maybe wedged in door handle. This would work good in big cities, like NYC. Yeah, put this inexpensive advertising on cars near U.N., near Columbia U. and NYU too,  CUNY & Cooper.  post 'em on bulletin boards at starbucks and whole foods, in the village etc.  And, using scotch tape, tape 'em to newspapers in the newspaper machines.  Doesn't cost much. Maybe someone can add layout to this site - then all's we have to do is 'click' and print - maybe add URL's for other YouTube's like the one above.

Semper Chai,
Israel For Ever.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:24 PM »
Thanks for the video, it draws out the absurdity of the Jewish conspiracy theorists quite well.  The business card concept is a good idea.  I don't think business cards would be the right method though.  In my opinion, flyers would be better because they are capable of holding more information and they're bigger and grab people's attention.  College kiosks, bulletin boards etc. would be excellent places to post these flyers.  Of course they would have to mention eye-catching topics such as illegal immigration, muslim terrorism, democrat political candidates etc.  When I get back to the U.S. for graduate school I'm going to make some currently relevant flyers and post those suckers all over the place.  There needs to be an alternative to the liberal garbage on most college campuses these days and I feel that JTF is best suited to meeting that need.   I believe someone on the forum has already created some flyers but I would be willing to work with anyone who wants to make some new ones.  Let me know.   
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:55:01 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 09:58:02 PM »
Whats with your statement-

"Now that doesnt mean supporting the Radical Jews or Radical Muslims of the world because that is the source of the problem!"
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 10:02:15 PM »
Yes, I didn't agree with that statement but I'm not sure that Sean is the same person who loaded the videos onto YouTube.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:09:29 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »
Whats with your statement-

"Now that doesnt mean supporting the Radical Jews or Radical Muslims of the world because that is the source of the problem!"

Help, I can't find this quote, which video has it, maybe a timeframe - anyway, it's NOT mine, I just liked the video's - anyone with a y-tube account can comment. - confused? me, i am confused.

Semper Chai
Israel Forever!!!