Author Topic: The guy who killed Nachson Waxman in 1994  (Read 1484 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
The guy who killed Nachson Waxman in 1994
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:04:10 AM »
Jihad Yarmur YSV, the guy who killed Nachshon Waxman, was actually a part of the Gilad Shalit trade. I'm not laying judgement here, but I think that Yarmur should have been executed. Can terrorists get the death penalty in Israel?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The guy who killed Nachson Waxman in 1994
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:07:53 AM »
Jihad Yarmur YSV, the guy who killed Nachshon Waxman, was actually a part of the Gilad Shalit trade. I'm not laying judgement here, but I think that Yarmur should have been executed. Can terrorists get the death penalty in Israel?

Why do you say you are not laying judgment here? I would certainly judge him for death. While I am not an expert on the law in Israel I have heard that they do not issue the death penalty for terrorists... Maybe someone else can give a more informed answer....

But I have no problem cursing him in the worst way. It is so sad that they allowed this scum to walk out of prison...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 01:10:15 AM »
The only reason one should not lay judgment on another person is because it is believed that by doing so we will bring harsh judgment on ourselves. While this is true, we also must realize that our sins {however bad they may be} do not come near the sins of a terrorist who has killed Jews with intention to kill all Jews. There is a balance of judgment, as I explain to some of my friends from time to time. We must be able to judge the evil which is very evident in the world. We should not judge people who have sins which are on the level of our own sins, because if we do so, we are inviting divine judgment on ourselves.

This is what I understand...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 01:24:01 AM »
I must say that there are other opinions besides mine... Chassidic teachings suggest we should not even make such judgements, insisting that the Torah says we should hate the sin and not the sinner. And by extension that we should be strong in our defense, but not enjoy having to fight the enemy. This is one of the lessons from Shmuel HaKatan who wrote the 'Blessing' in the Amidah which curses the heretic.

But I think that the issue needs clarification considering this guy has Jewish blood on his hands, and deserves death by the Torahs standards...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 01:34:02 AM »
I think the leftist punk traitor Shalit should have been executed. I halfways suspect that that little POS was in on it with Hamas.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 01:39:47 AM »
I think the leftist punk traitor Shalit should have been executed. I halfways suspect that that little POS was in on it with Hamas.

Thats pretty harsh...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 02:47:44 AM »
Chaim talked all about Shalit on Ask JTF at the time of the "prisoner exchange". Ask him about him. YSV to that little piece of crap.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 08:36:04 AM »
Can terrorists get the death penalty in Israel?

The answer is the cowards who run Israel now and in the past dont want a death penalty for Arab mass murderers.
This is why they want Chaim barred from Israel.
The last thing they want is Chaim winning in the Knesset and passing a bill giving the death penalty for Islamo Nazi murderers.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 11:46:18 AM »
Why do you say you are not laying judgment here? I would certainly judge him for death. While I am not an expert on the law in Israel I have heard that they do not issue the death penalty for terrorists... Maybe someone else can give a more informed answer....

But I have no problem cursing him in the worst way. It is so sad that they allowed this scum to walk out of prison...
I mean I'm not laying judgement on Israel for the trade. Obviously all enemies of Jews should be dead. Duh.