Author Topic: My sister told me an affirmative action story today.  (Read 1935 times)

admin

My sister told me an affirmative action story today.
« on: July 07, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »
My sister thinks JTF is racist and even she told me this story.

We were in the car in a black neighborhood and she went into the 7-11 to buy water. I stayed in the car. It took her forever. First schvartzas introduced themselves to her. Then they tried to sell her magazines inside the 7-11. So they were soliciting in a store they don't own. They said they're from New Orleans and were doing it for fundraising. She washed her hands afterwards because they shook her hand. The line also took forever because the schvartzas in line kept getting in and out of line and the schvartza cashiers couldn't keep track of who paid for what. So some schvartzas just put a bottle of soda in their pocket and left without paying. And my sister said that the cashier was telling them they didn't pay for it. I told her now she knows what it's like to be Chaim because things like that happen to him all the time. She thinks Chaim makes up some of the things. If Chaim was there, he would have put the schvartza quotes in the story in Ebonics.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 10:22:36 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: My sister told me an affirmative action story today.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 09:36:11 PM »
I hope your sister woke up like I had to...

Imerica

Re: My sister told me an affirmative action story today.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »
I hope your sister woke up like I had to...
You guys continue to think the same way. What the black person did was criminal but it won't change how you will feel about black people down the line. In a way, I understand why it pains you all that some blacks are like this, but damn, its indeed a shame that you have to attribute this behavior to every black person you'll meet in the future. There are white people who do the same thing..they often wind up on "America's Dumbest Criminals" a tv show showing criminals of all races.