Author Topic: Bombard Michael Ben Ari with emails as to  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Bombard Michael Ben Ari with emails as to
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 06:07:15 AM »
I've seen several people in the past say anti-Gentile things in various forums but " [censored]" is a new one.  :::D Can't you do better than to malign a perfectly healthy part of the male anatomy that most of humanity is under no obligation to remove?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 06:50:26 AM »
I've seen several people in the past say anti-Gentile things in various forums but " [censored]" is a new one.  :::D Can't you do better than to malign a perfectly healthy part of the male anatomy that most of humanity is under no obligation to remove?
You must realize that the Russian [censored] are Israel's version of the Marial boat lift,the scum of the earth,the pimps,prostitutes,drug dealers & drunkards.
They come here & take benefits that are meant for Jews while real Jews who rightfully deserve them are denied.
I am no way against decent law abiding Gentiles just against frauds who pretend to be Jews & deceitfully claim benefits meant for Jews while real authentic Jews are denied.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 07:12:59 AM »
Ok ChabadKahanist that makes sense. I'm glad you clarified that. Even though I'm a female and I don't particularly like Russians, a word like that still is kind of offensive though because it seems to be an attack on all Gentile men. However I'm glad to know you don't feel that way at all and are just attacking the bad guys.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2012, 07:38:31 AM »
Ok ChabadKahanist that makes sense. I'm glad you clarified that. Even though I'm a female and I don't particularly like Russians, a word like that still is kind of offensive though because it seems to be an attack on all Gentile men. However I'm glad to know you don't feel that way at all and are just attacking the bad guys.
Only the bad guys & FYI in English speaking countries most Gentiles are circumcised.
Eastern Europe & Eastern Europeans in general are backwards as well as by & large being Jew-haters.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 07:44:59 PM »
One more thing about some of these Russian "Jews" in Israel.  Like the previous video showed, some of them are neo-Nazis.  And some of them go into the IDF and throw Jews out of their homes. 

I remember reading about one expulsion where the Jewish man whose house was being destroyed said to the soldier "My brother why are you doing this to your fellow Jews?"  The soldier then said "I'm not your brother, you dirty Jew."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 07:52:57 PM »
One more thing about some of these Russian "Jews" in Israel.  Like the previous video showed, some of them are neo-Nazis.  And some of them go into the IDF and throw Jews out of their homes. 

I remember reading about one expulsion where the Jewish man whose house was being destroyed said to the soldier "My brother why are you doing this to your fellow Jews?"  The soldier then said "I'm not your brother, you dirty Jew."

But many of them doing the expulsions ARE Jews.  The majority in fact, because the majority of the IDF is Jewish soldiers.   It wouldn't surprise me if the one yelling a derogatory comment like that is a Jew himself, but I guess we cannot know for sure.

It is the delusional mamlachtiim who insist that only nonJews or mercenaries were carrying out the expulsions because they cannot grasp their puny little minds around the possibility that the state of Israel, even while run by Jews, is carrying out evil against the jewish people.  This contradicts their dogma so they spread propaganda that blacks and russians (gentiles) did the expulsions.  Reality, video tape, pictures etc tell a different story.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
But many of them doing the expulsions ARE Jews.  The majority in fact, because the majority of the IDF is Jewish soldiers.   It wouldn't surprise me if the one yelling a derogatory comment like that is a Jew himself, but I guess we cannot know for sure.

It is the delusional mamlachtiim who insist that only nonJews or mercenaries were carrying out the expulsions because they cannot grasp their puny little minds around the possibility that the state of Israel, even while run by Jews, is carrying out evil against the jewish people.  This contradicts their dogma so they spread propaganda that blacks and russians (gentiles) did the expulsions.  Reality, video tape, pictures etc tell a different story.

Kahane Was Right, who are the mamlachtim again? 

Anyway, you have a good point.  There are plenty of Jewish anti-Semites in Israel also. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2012, 08:41:49 PM »

Anyway, you have a good point.  There are plenty of Jewish anti-Semites in Israel also.

They are the so-called "Kookniks" branch of religious zionists that Chaim has talked about in certain videos, where they believe that since the state is the beginning of the redemption, it is therefore God-ordained and can do no wrong.   So a law decreed by the state is equated to a decree by God.  They basically worship the state.  Mamlachtiut is "state supremacy"

A very fascistic warping of religious zionist teachings.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
A very fascistic warping of religious zionist teachings.

Started by Ben-Gurion and Rabin when they bombed the Altellena and shot the Jewish heroes who were fighting the British. I actually heard a Mamlachti justify that event saying they did this to have 1 army or whatever BS the state and its media is feeding the public.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2012, 09:38:09 PM »

Underlying State-Worshippers.
Listen to this, even if you dont understand you will understand. Its Great.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 01:19:48 PM »
Why were the [censored] brought here in the first place?
Are there not enough Goy countries that can take them?