Author Topic: The top 5 things I hate  (Read 665 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
The top 5 things I hate
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:28:43 PM »
5) Liberal American Gentiles who are too myopic to see that Obama is bad for the United States.

4) Liberal American Jews for much the same reasons.

3) Muslim terrorists.

2) Jews who evacuate other Jews from Israel in order to give the land to Muslim terrorists.

1) Jews who value the lives of "human shields" and "innocent civilians" over the lives of other Jews and IDF.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: The top 5 things I hate
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »
1) Jews who value the lives of "human shields" and "innocent civilians" over the lives of other Jews and IDF.

Are the "human shields" and "innocent civilians" you refer to the "palestinians" on the playgrounds that contain hamas missile launch pads?

These dreadful cretins launch missiles into residential areas of Israel and it apparently isn't a big deal to the mainstream media. When Israel takes out the launch sites which inevitably happen to be on the site of a mosque, hospital, playground, etc. the MSM goes ballistic and in the process of reporting it fails to mention the playground (or whatever) just happened to contain a missile launch site. I personally think those who play along with this should be forever harassed, intimidated, assaulted, etc. But that would sinking to their level..... or would it be justified? Is it making things worse when they know they will be treated respectfully regardless of what they do?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 09:13:32 PM »
Are the "human shields" and "innocent civilians" you refer to the "palestinians" on the playgrounds that contain hamas missile launch pads?

These dreadful cretins launch missiles into residential areas of Israel and it apparently isn't a big deal to the mainstream media. When Israel takes out the launch sites which inevitably happen to be on the site of a mosque, hospital, playground, etc. the MSM goes ballistic and in the process of reporting it fails to mention the playground (or whatever) just happened to contain a missile launch site. I personally think those who play along with this should be forever harassed, intimidated, assaulted, etc. But that would sinking to their level..... or would it be justified? Is it making things worse when they know they will be treated respectfully regardless of what they do?

If they are actually innocent, they would call the police to tell them that they don't want to be used as shield. It's the same as harboring a terrorists. There is no such thing as "stooping to their level" in war: it's either killed or be killed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »
The problem with your top 5 groups that you hate is that a solid majority of American Gentiles and Israeli Jews (and a phenomenal majority of American Jews) are in these categories.

The world is just truly that appalling a place, I fear.  :'( >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 11:17:36 PM »
I remember one time Chaim quoting Rabbi Kahane saying something to the effect of:

"I'd rather be at their level than six feet below their level."

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »
The problem with your top 5 groups that you hate is that a solid majority of[...] Israeli Jews (and a phenomenal majority of American Jews) are in these categories.

I don't think they are the majority of Israeli Jews. Most people are inclined to the right and they're not very fond of the Arabs/Palestinians very much(everyone who lives next to them know exactly why).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
I think hatred for hatred's sake is a bad thing. Hate needs to serve a purpose. It needs to be productive. If you hate someone because you don't like their nose or their hair then you're just being ignorant and stupid. Hate needs to be directed toward evil itself.

I hate:

1. Evil philosophies: Communism/Globalism/Left Wing Thought. Also Individualism to the point of exclusion of a sense of people and community, and Communalism to the exclusion of individual rights and pursuit of happiness.

2. Evil philosophies that pose as good philosophies such as: "Sending money to Haiti or African nations and acting like it's going to change things there" "Making sure that all black children graduate at the same rate or make the same grades as white children even if it means having to use affirmative action to get that done"  "Making Israel share its land with the Fakestinians", "Passing laws against hate crimes so that the life of one individual is worth more than another", "protecting 'women's right's by allowing the to murder their children any time they want for any reason", "letting homosexuals marry so they can have 'equal rights'.", "Global consciousness"

3. Evil philosophies that pose as religions such as Islam, Satanism, ancient style paganism, etc.

4. Human selfishness, greed, and hatred for hatred's sake.

5. Rejection of morality

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 10:47:07 AM »
Thankyou for stating these...I agree Wholeheartedly!    The Abomination is using innocent children and women as human shields for cowards like Hamas to hide behind!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 10:48:03 AM »
The problem with your top 5 groups that you hate is that a solid majority of American Gentiles and Israeli Jews (and a phenomenal majority of American Jews) are in these categories.

I was beginning to become appalled at how many people were going into the 'enemy' category of my mind. There's certainly a lot of evil in this world. I do believe that everyone is born with the potential to be good or evil though and it's the evil choices they make that are bad. Some of them will choose good again and some will remain evil.