Author Topic: Heroic Jews in serbian army.  (Read 5138 times)

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
  • Serbs and Jews - always friends !!!
Heroic Jews in serbian army.
« on: November 19, 2012, 02:01:10 PM »
Hello my friends. I am Serb from southern Serbia, ancient city of Nis.
I joined this forum firs of all becaususe of frienship that last thorugh centuries between Serbs and Jews. Maybe you didn't know, but Serbia is only country in Europe where Jews were not persecuted by natives (Serbs) throughout the history, only by invaders who also persecuted the Serbs too Turks, Germans, Albanians, Croats and other nazi or muslim scum. Serbs always fought alongside Jews against muslims and later, nazis, and I am proud to say that my family ancestors fought with Jews against invaders and satanists and told me personal stories about Serbian - Jewish heroism especially in the Second World War.
This is  pic from my hometown Nis in southern Serbia, where 2004, on March the 17th, Serbs burned down local mosque in revenge for pogrom and killings of dozens of Serbs organized by Albanians on Kosovo and destruction of more than 100 medieval orthodox serbian monasteries and churches:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:25:56 PM by southserb »
I come from family of Serbian soldiers who alongside the Jewish friends and soldiers, in serbian army, fought wars against muslim Turks in 1912. and against nazi Croats, muslims and Germans 1941-1945.

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
Re: Heroic Jews in serbian army.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:12:03 PM »
Heroic Jews fought alongside Serbs also in wars in Bosnia 1992-1995 against  bosnian muslims, and in 1999 against Albanian nazi muslims in serbian province of Kosovo.
This is link to serbian wartime song made during war in Bosnia about serbian hero comander who is in the middle of the photo. On the far right side you can see his jewish hero soldier with the star of David on his uniform.

God bless the Serbs and Jews !!
I come from family of Serbian soldiers who alongside the Jewish friends and soldiers, in serbian army, fought wars against muslim Turks in 1912. and against nazi Croats, muslims and Germans 1941-1945.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 05:26:11 PM »
Welcome. I think it's wonderful to have another Serb join our magnificent forum.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »
Welcome!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »
Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Chaim Ben Pesach passionately supports the Serbs. 

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 09:18:16 AM »
Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Chaim Ben Pesach passionately supports the Serbs.

Thank you, Lisa, I myself, and other true serbian patriots passionately support Jews and Israel, especially Chaim Ben Pesach. Serbs and Jews shared similar fate and fought together against common enemies here in south eastern Europe.

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »
Welcome!

Thanks Confederate Kahanist, I myself come from the southern part of Serbia which is more conservative and family oriented than the northern Serbia and the capital Belgrade. You can compare that to the southern and northern states in the USA.

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 09:28:45 AM »
Welcome. I think it's wonderful to have another Serb join our magnificent forum.

Thank you YemachshemotoObama, this is really great forum with lots of good people with healthy, right attitudes.
And I am honoured to be member of JTF.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 10:40:33 PM »
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.