Author Topic: Rupert Murdoch Apologizes 'Unreservedly' For 'Jewish Owned Press' Tweet  (Read 550 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Re: Rupert Murdoch Apologizes 'Unreservedly' For 'Jewish Owned Press' Tweet
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:38:03 PM »
I agree with him too. Let's let him go a step further and stop selling off parts of Fox to Islamofascists

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »
I thought he meant it as an ironic statement mocking the nazi liars who claim Jews own the media.  Ie, if Jews own the media as the idiots claim then why is the media so biased against israel.  In that case there is no need for apology.  But since he did apologize, it leads me to believe he really meant it at first.  How can that be?  Murdoch himself is a huge media mogul - and not Jewish.  What am I missing here

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:42:40 PM »
I thought he meant it as an ironic statement mocking the nazi liars who claim Jews own the media.  Ie, if Jews own the media as the idiots claim then why is the media so biased against israel.  In that case there is no need for apology.  But since he did apologize, it leads me to believe he really meant it at first.  How can that be?  Murdoch himself is a huge media mogul - and not Jewish.  What am I missing here

who cares. It should be the Jews attacking those in the media even if, actually especially when the evil enemies claim to be "Jews". No mercy for evil traitors.
 It is time to learn from Hamas what needs to be done to traitors!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:46:38 PM »

who cares. It should be the Jews attacking those in the media even if, actually especially when the evil enemies claim to be "Jews". No mercy for evil traitors.
 It is time to learn from Hamas what needs to be done to traitors!

I don't see the connection between your comment and what I said.   How is it related?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 10:20:30 PM »
בס''ד

Every time someone justifiably exposes self-hating Jewish scum, they are falsely accused of anti-Semitism. The same thing happened when Glenn Beck criticized the Jewish Nazi multibillionaire George Soros yimach shmo vezichro. Soros is funding every group that works to destroy Israel and perpetrate another holocaust, but Beck who truly supports Israel is accused of anti-Semitism.

This is why it is an unspeakable crime that JTF, the one group that tells the truth, does not have a decent budget.