Author Topic: Perv behind Elmo was resigned after a second case of underage buggery  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
For some reason I think clash is heading to a place which has been visited by over 40% of black males in America .

http://www.businessinsider.com/voice-of-elmo-resigns-as-second-underage-sex-accuser-comes-forward-2012-11

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Perv behind Elmo was resigned after a second case of underage buggery
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:08 PM »
I think it's sad that someone like him who did have a good career and helped to educate a lot of children in reading and basic math through his character on Sesame Street had that messed up side to his personality. I'm almost wondering if the way this story is reported on isn't some kind of twisted attempt by the mass media to get people to feel sorry for adults caught with underage sex partners. They make the voice actor guy seem as if he would be a very likable person outside of these acts. I find that a bit strange.

Notice how the article ends on a positive note: "Now let's remember Clash and Elmo in happier times"

No, let's not! That's irrelevant. The guy was a 30 something taking advantage of a 15 year old boy. His "happy times" are irrelevant. Why end the article like that?

I remember seeing a lot of comments on youtube videos on Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator" show that were actually in favor of the guys being caught so that too might have backfired in the sense of creating some kind of  sympathy for the predators rather than the victims.  I remember that the point was made in one show that these people don't deserve any kind of sympathy because a lot of times the police would find deadly weapons or other things on the people that would fall into the trap that indicated they really meant the victim harm and weren't just violating a technicality. However the reaction a lot of people seemed to have to the show was different. I'm not sure why that happened unless society is somehow becoming more accepting of that kind of perversion.

Then you look at how Islam and Mohammed's perversion are portrayed and how it's anathema to call Mohammed a perverted pedophile even though the hadith make it clear that he was.

I think there must be some pro-pedophile advocates in major newsrooms that are helping to influence how some of these stories are handled.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »
NOOOOOO!!
Elmo!

You let me down mister, you let me down.
More childhood memories down the toilet.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 10:47:56 PM »
I think it's sad that someone like him who did have a good career and helped to educate a lot of children in reading and basic math through his character on Sesame Street had that messed up side to his personality. I'm almost wondering if the way this story is reported on isn't some kind of twisted attempt by the mass media to get people to feel sorry for adults caught with underage sex partners. They make the voice actor guy seem as if he would be a very likable person outside of these acts. I find that a bit strange.

Notice how the article ends on a positive note: "Now let's remember Clash and Elmo in happier times"

No, let's not! That's irrelevant. The guy was a 30 something taking advantage of a 15 year old boy. His "happy times" are irrelevant. Why end the article like that?

I remember seeing a lot of comments on youtube videos on Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator" show that were actually in favor of the guys being caught so that too might have backfired in the sense of creating some kind of  sympathy for the predators rather than the victims.  I remember that the point was made in one show that these people don't deserve any kind of sympathy because a lot of times the police would find deadly weapons or other things on the people that would fall into the trap that indicated they really meant the victim harm and weren't just violating a technicality. However the reaction a lot of people seemed to have to the show was different. I'm not sure why that happened unless society is somehow becoming more accepting of that kind of perversion.

Then you look at how Islam and Mohammed's perversion are portrayed and how it's anathema to call Mohammed a perverted pedophile even though the hadith make it clear that he was.

I think there must be some pro-pedophile advocates in major newsrooms that are helping to influence how some of these stories are handled.

I agree that we should be intolerant of this kind of child abuse: period.  I also think that people like Chris Hansen are hiding something themselves.  I think it's strange when people seem to get off busting these people.  I mean, I dont want to be around pedophiles and I hope I dont know any who are hiding it.  The last place on earth I want to be is sitting around a kitchen table busting someone and humiliating them.  That's for the police and the DA.  There is something not right with Chris Hansen.  I dont know what it is, but there's something there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »
Why should we not rejoice when predators get busted?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 12:01:36 AM »
I wasnt aware that Elmo's voice was a male.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 04:38:44 AM »
Is Elmo supposed to be the genius black puppetling ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 05:44:24 AM »
The story really leaves me with a very poor opinion of not only the abuser but even so called victim and the producers of Sesame Street... The kid was 15 and shopping around on a gay hookup site... It's not like Clash groomed some poor innocent child into doing things that he may never wanted to get into...I am sure  the so called victim was quite happy being plied with nice things at the time while doing what he most likely set out to do anyway... Now as an old homo it becomes pay day by exposing his deep pocketed abuser to ridicule and a nice fat law suit... Personally I think the little bell should have went off in the victims head many years ago when he was 19 or 20 that something just wasn't right with the relationship... This is a cash driven revelation for the victim not one motivated by right or wrong... If it was a younger boy possibly under 12 or so or a slightly older child that was still playing with his matchbox cars and not advertising on a gay site I would be more shocked... I am coming to the conclusion lately that sometimes in many of the cases like this the so called victim  is actually more in control than the so called abuser
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 10:19:21 AM »
I agree that we should be intolerant of this kind of child abuse: period.  I also think that people like Chris Hansen are hiding something themselves.  I think it's strange when people seem to get off busting these people.  I mean, I dont want to be around pedophiles and I hope I dont know any who are hiding it.  The last place on earth I want to be is sitting around a kitchen table busting someone and humiliating them.  That's for the police and the DA.  There is something not right with Chris Hansen.  I dont know what it is, but there's something there.

I'm glad he did those segments because it may make some people think twice about it before they go to meet someone to victimize them. Even some of the people he busted said in the chat "I don't want to end up on that tv show", etc. So there were probably other people who would have met up with girls or boys that didn't because they were deterred by it, which is good. I do have to wonder about Chris himself though too, but then he's a mainstream media figure so I think they're all usually pretty weird in some way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »
The story really leaves me with a very poor opinion of not only the abuser but even so called victim and the producers of Sesame Street... The kid was 15 and shopping around on a gay hookup site... It's not like Clash groomed some poor innocent child into doing things that he may never wanted to get into...I am sure  the so called victim was quite happy being plied with nice things at the time while doing what he most likely set out to do anyway... Now as an old homo it becomes pay day by exposing his deep pocketed abuser to ridicule and a nice fat law suit... Personally I think the little bell should have went off in the victims head many years ago when he was 19 or 20 that something just wasn't right with the relationship... This is a cash driven revelation for the victim not one motivated by right or wrong... If it was a younger boy possibly under 12 or so or a slightly older child that was still playing with his matchbox cars and not advertising on a gay site I would be more shocked... I am coming to the conclusion lately that sometimes in many of the cases like this the so called victim  is actually more in control than the so called abuser

I think you're right about the reason that Clash was sued now. However there might be others that haven't come forward that weren't mentally ready to give consent but thought they were old enough at the time who have some lasting damage from this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 10:48:37 AM »
The "victim" is himself now an ex con and I agree he wasn't exactly the innocent quire boy. But clash isn't innocent at all. A more decent person would have told that kid he was way too young to start having sex with older men. And this was not the only case apparently, another one popped out and there must be still other unknown cases because this kind of thing is almost always a pattern and not a one time slip.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »
Too bad Michael Jackson can't replace him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 05:54:09 PM »

I agree it's still wrong for the older man, but I smell a young Amy Fisher at work here..unfortunately

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 07:28:17 PM »
Tickle me Elmo, but please don't tickle me 'there'....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 12:51:41 PM »
This is one of news items that has comedy written all over it.... but then the subject matter is still very serious and the Perv should be lynched... 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 03:05:10 PM »
This is one of news items that has comedy written all over it.... but then the subject matter is still very serious and the Perv should be lynched...

Shnap, I thought you said 'Peres should be lynched'...

But in all honesty I don't believe every public claim of 'molestation' which is published. Here in America we have this idea of 'innocent till proven guilty' which in most cases actually works. Sure there are occasional perversions of justice {witness Michael Jack'in and OJ Pimpson} but for the most part a person is not guilty just because someone comes out and makes a public claim. In other well known cases people make claims in order to sue for monetary gains... I reserve judgment till they find him guilty...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »
ACK that was one of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time!  :laugh:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 04:15:49 PM »
Shnap, I thought you said 'Peres should be lynched'...
Hahaha. He is a lot more evil than Kevin Clash for sure. If Shimon Parasite and Kevin Clash were in a burning building and I could only save one...