Author Topic: Hello Good Friends  (Read 5705 times)

Offline Black Republican

• New JTFer
    • My Vlog
Hello Good Friends
« on: July 08, 2007, 02:32:05 AM »
I decided to join after watching the spoke person's video about B Hussein Obama on youtube. I don't like that guy either.

Anyhow my name is Samuel, I'm 19 and I'm a staunch Conservative and as my nick says a black Republican. The first forum I joined was FaithFreedom's. That changed me a lot and I experienced much. Now I want you guys here to teach me and allow me to grow as much (hopefully more) than FFI did. In return I will do my best to teach you back.

By the way I have an Oreo in my avatar because I'm black on the outside but white on the inside ;D .

(I describe myself in the same manner my enemies occasionally)

And I have my own pre Vlog on youtube btw. www.youtube.com/prophetofdoom

I don't have much but, you gotta start somewhere right?
It's perfectly possible that feathers began as fluffy, um, extentions of reptilian scales to act as um, heat, um, insulators - Richard Dawkins

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

newman

Re: Hello Good Friends
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 02:42:58 AM »
Nice to have you aboard,BC. If more blacks had conservative values there wouldn't be a 'black problem' (media term) in the US.

How did you come to reject the victem in the 'hood mentality and become a conservative?

Offline Black Republican

• New JTFer
    • My Vlog
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 03:00:53 AM »
Nice to have you aboard,B.C.E.. If more blacks had conservative values there wouldn't be a 'black problem' (media term) in the US.

How did you come to reject the victem in the 'hood mentality and become a conservative?

Fortunately I never had the "victim in the hood mentality". I became a conservative after I argued with liberals on the FFI forum about sexual immorality.

I've been conservative for a little over a year now.
It's perfectly possible that feathers began as fluffy, um, extentions of reptilian scales to act as um, heat, um, insulators - Richard Dawkins

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 03:03:56 AM »
Nice to have you aboard,B.C.E.. If more blacks had conservative values there wouldn't be a 'black problem' (media term) in the US.

Fortunately I never had the "victim in the hood mentality". I became a conservative after I argued with liberals on the FFI forum about sexual immorality.

You were a liberal before then? Did you ever support the ideas of Jesse Jackson? What were your parents leanings?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 03:07:50 AM »
I decided to join after watching the spoke person's video about B Hussein Obama on youtube. I don't like that guy either.

Anyhow my name is Samuel, I'm 19 and I'm a staunch Conservative and as my nick says a black Republican. The first forum I joined was FaithFreedom's. That changed me a lot and I experienced much. Now I want you guys here to teach me and allow me to grow as much (hopefully more) than FFI did. In return I will do my best to teach you back.

By the way I have an Oreo in my avatar because I'm black on the outside but white on the inside ;D .

(I describe myself in the same manner my enemies occasionally)

And I have my own pre Vlog on youtube btw. www.youtube.com/prophetofdoom

I don't have much but, you gotta start somewhere right?

Welcome on board!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Black Republican

• New JTFer
    • My Vlog
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 03:44:25 AM »

You were a liberal before then? Did you ever support the ideas of Jesse Jackson? What were your parents leanings?

My parents aren't that bright when it comes to politics. They taught me little to nothing.

I was never a liberal. I never took a stand for or against anything until rather recently.

Thank Goodness I decided to stand with the Right. :)

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 03:53:12 AM »

My parents aren't that bright when it comes to politics. They taught me little to nothing.

I was never a liberal. I never took a stand for or against anything until rather recently.

Thank Goodness I decided to stand with the Right. :)

WE're glad you did too, BC. I've seen a black conservative website called black & right. You guys are rare birds.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 05:19:10 AM »
Nice blog
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 09:10:29 AM »
Welcome to the board.  It's good to see some righteous blacks here.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »
Welcome aboard!  Great to have you here.  I think you'll enjoy yourself. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Sam,
I just saw your YT video, great stuff!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 03:53:39 PM »
Welcome to the JTF Samuel!  I saw the video response that you made to that Bible-basher and you made some excellent points.  I have a feeling that you will be an asset to our movement.

I don't think you necessarily have to think that you are white on the inside.  You should be proud of who you are, I think you are black on the outside and NOT EVIL on the inside like some blacks are.  Blacks have the capability of acting like good people, so you don't need to say that you're white on the inside.

You truly are a rare bird.  You are part of the probably 2% of blacks who don't support Barack Hussein Obama.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 03:57:28 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 06:48:22 PM »

Welcome to the forum! How is your conservativism coming along? I too have identified as conservative for a little over a year.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:22:39 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 06:53:31 PM »
Black Republican , Welcome to sanity Island :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »
Welcome aboard, Black Republican! I hope we have the opportunity to see a lot more posts from you.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 05:08:34 PM »
nice to meet you bro.

ftf

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 05:14:31 PM »
Welcome to the JTF.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »
Welcome aboard.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!