Author Topic: Naftali Bennett for PM?  (Read 23907 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Naftali Bennett for PM?
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2013, 09:28:17 PM »
Ok, because Chamish said so, it must be true.... Now I know a true conspiracy theorist... This Chamish guy is the WORST...

Maybe the only little bit of a 'conspiracy' I accept from his is that the Rabin assasination may have been a set up. But aside from that his 9/11 conspiracy BS has made him an enemy. I also do not accept his UFO theories either...

Now you are in my loony bin Yerusha... For a moment I thought you had some sense...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2013, 09:57:39 PM »
Bennett is much more dangerous than an overt leftist in Labor/Kadima/Mapam/Balad, etc.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2013, 11:56:18 PM »
It's either that, or maybe Bennett really is a "Man of Destiny", and that this universal opposition is akin to the initial opposition of the Jewish People to their Redeemer Moshe Rabbeinu.
:::D :::D :::D

Are you going to be his court jester?

Sorry but parties that win 12 or 15 seats don't get crowns or court jesters but please, send in your resume.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2013, 12:00:43 AM »
:::D :::D :::D

Are you going to be his court jester?

Sorry but parties that win 12 or 15 seats don't get crowns or court jesters but please, send in your resume.
Quite possibly the finest witticism I've ever seen uttered at JTF!
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2013, 12:37:50 AM »
It was sad that my own Modern Orthodox rabbi said that Bennett would help save Israel.  We got in a long debate about many things, including Aliyah and me being fed up with Israel's political system.  He said, Israel has many parties now and many right-wingers, like Naftali Bennett who will save Israel.  I told him that many people on the Kahanist forums are against Bennett and now I see why.  His response to me, "Oh people on Kahanist forums are paranoid, why are they against Bennett?"  I should probably email him the link to this thread. 

Once again, Israeli politicians prove that power, prestige and wealth is more important than the Jewish people.  Jewish land is cheap and not as important as a traitor liek Bennett lounging on a nice high rise looking over the Mediterranean being attended to by some high-class Russian hookers.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2013, 03:08:49 AM »
Maybe Bennett is not perfect but there's no better option. It's definately better than voting for Yair Lapid...
Seriously, is there any better option?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2013, 04:00:27 AM »
It is likely that Bennett will betray everything he stands for with his 18 mandates, feel free to laugh in my face if that happens. But I do want to see what he does, and maybe it might push us in the right direction.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2013, 08:39:43 AM »

Well the Canadian "clown" Chamish is convinced that Bennett is as good as dead:

As Bennett rose from the wilderness a few months ago, a few of my readers had grave suspicions of him. Those who know my work will recognize their off-the-beaten-track concerns:   

What's your opinion of Bennett?
Is he a genuine right-winger with a veneer of honesty?
Will they take him out in New York next week like they took out Kahane?
Or is he yet another CFR-NWO-Shabbatean Raviv-lite operative sent to infiltrate the right?!

You sent Chamish all 4 of those questions, didn't you...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2013, 08:45:01 AM »
Bennett is much more dangerous than an overt leftist in Labor/Kadima/Mapam/Balad, etc.

You have him mixed up with Netanyahu. The Israeli National Religoius parties are not like FOX who always will side with a Republican President such as Bush. They might be in goverments but don't support or vote for Expulsions the way Likudnikim like Sharon ended up doing. They try to influence from within and end up being thrown out of the government or resign on their own if they oppose the treasonous Likud policies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2013, 10:18:03 AM »

You have him mixed up with Netanyahu. The Israeli National Religoius parties are not like FOX who always will side with a Republican President such as Bush. They might be in goverments but don't support or vote for Expulsions the way Likudnikim like Sharon ended up doing. They try to influence from within and end up being thrown out of the government or resign on their own if they oppose the treasonous Likud policies.

You are misinformed.  Jewish home party under profedssor daniel hershkovitz was one of the biggest ghetto minded traitor parties out there.  Small in terms of seats, but big in terms of treason.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2013, 02:30:03 PM »
Well he's not in charge anymore. Is he on the list? Enough NU members are in a higher place on the new list. Hershkowitz sounds like a Jew liberal name, it reminds me of Alan Dershowitz. If I would have been in Israel in the last election, I would have voted for The National Union under Ketzaleh of Arutz 7. An American Jew was number 5 but didn't make it (Uri Bank). And Ben-Ari was on the list whom we though was Kahanist at the time. Hershkowitz only brought trouble to The Jewish Home last time. For once the National Religious Camp is united. Prior to 1999, we didn't have as many splinters in our camp. NU was based on Tekuma from NRP, Moledet of Rechavam Ze'evi, Z"L, HY"D, and Herut of Kleiner (Splinter of Likud). Now the first 2 are untied with the original NRP as The Jewish Home and Herut doesn't exist. And Baruch Hashem, no more Yisraeli Beitenu that pretends to be Right Wing taking away nationalist votes. IY"H, Lieberman will be foung guilt of corruption so we will be rid of him. Let's hope Kadimah diaspears too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »
Well he's not in charge anymore. Is he on the list? Enough NU members are in a higher place on the new list. Hershkowitz sounds like a Jew liberal name, it reminds me of Alan Dershowitz. If I would have been in Israel in the last election, I would have voted for The National Union under Ketzaleh of Arutz 7. An American Jew was number 5 but didn't make it (Uri Bank). And Ben-Ari was on the list whom we though was Kahanist at the time. Hershkowitz only brought trouble to The Jewish Home last time. For once the National Religious Camp is united. Prior to 1999, we didn't have as many splinters in our camp. NU was based on Tekuma from NRP, Moledet of Rechavam Ze'evi, Z"L, HY"D, and Herut of Kleiner (Splinter of Likud). Now the first 2 are untied with the original NRP as The Jewish Home and Herut doesn't exist. And Baruch Hashem, no more Yisraeli Beitenu that pretends to be Right Wing taking away nationalist votes. IY"H, Lieberman will be foung guilt of corruption so we will be rid of him. Let's hope Kadimah diaspears too.

My point was not about hershkovitz but about the party itself and what it stands for.  It is the party of the yesha council and enabling the regime.

Katzelah stepped down to make the party more popular.  That means less role for him, bigger role for others in the party machinery.  Ben ari was a FORMER KAHANIST not a kahanist as of that election.

This is just mafdal/NRP version 27.25, same old party same old lack of vision or leadership on national stage, just a new chairman and some new hacks within.  It simply is not and never has been a rightwing alternative to the ruling party (whether labor likud or kadima)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2013, 07:32:06 PM »
Against an NWO player like Peres, I fear for Bennett.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »
Pipi has met all the party leaders, even Achmed Tibi, but still not Bennett!
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=302557

Kerry and Obama are both flying in with one goal: to order their main NWO Israeli operative, Pipi, not to accept Bennett because he would block the NWO plan for a PLO state and a divided Jerusalem.

Once Bennett (and Feiglin) have access to the Knesset podium microphone and is a minister Bennett has said that they will repeatedly quote one verse to the world:

"On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, 'To your descendants I give this land, from the River of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates'" (Breishis 15)
ביום ההוא כרת יהוה את אברם ברית לאמר לזרעך נתתי את הארץ הזאת מנהר מצרים עד הנהר הגדל נהר פרת

This verse is the key to everything and has never been quoted to the world by any Jewish personality: not Rav Kahane, not the Lubavitcher Rebbe, not Ben Gurion, not Rav Shach, not Menachem Begin, not even Chaim......no one, and this verse is an anathema to the NWO, the Soton, the Klippos, most goyim (except Noahides and Xtian Zionists), the Erev Rav, and even the Erev Katan Haredim, and they will not have it: I fear for Bennett's life.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:49:30 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2013, 06:37:30 PM »
Yerusha you would be great in writing Science fiction Novels.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2013, 07:07:50 PM »
The Lubavitch Rebbe certainly did openly discuss the fact that the land is the inheritance of the Children of Israel because of the promise made to our father Abraham. Here is a reproduction of a correspondence from the Rebbe to a member of Knesset in 1969:

http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/when-silence-is-a-sin/17.htm

Letter To (Then) Member Of Knesset Of The Techiya Party,
Mrs. Geulah Cohen,
19 Sivan, 5729 (1969):

Blessings and Greetings!

I received your letter some time ago, but due to circumstances beyond my control, my answer was delayed until now.

... I wonder a bit about your surprise that in certain circles, myself among them, the title “State of Israel” was never accepted. The reason is quite easy to understand: The land of Canaan was given as an inheritance to the Nation of Israel beginning with the covenant between G-d and Abraham. The name “Land of Israel” was then established, in place of the name “Land of Canaan.” So has it been fixed for thousands of years. This is firmly grounded in the Torah, and is rooted in the vocabulary of the entire nation, from young to old. Such matters are not subject to the vote of the majority, the outcome of which is liable to change from time to time (this change being, naturally, capricious). After all the various incidents and changes which have occurred recently — for better, or, painfully, for the opposite — it is also impossible to be confident about the present change. Actually, such conjecture whether or not to accept the new title is quite unnecessary since in my opinion, as I mentioned, the matter is not given to determination by referendum. Just as the name of the “Nation of Israel” is not subject to vote in order to determine whether the Jewish People shall be referred to as they are in the Torah — The “Nation of Israel,” or the “Nation of Canaan,” etc. — so it is regarding the “Land of Israel.”

Assume one were to raise an additional point: suppose a new title for the land were necessary. Such an addition weakens the claim and ownership of the Nation of Israel over the Land of Israel, including even the confined area which was liberated in 1948, because:

i.   a new name gives the entire entity the appearance of being something novel, which was only born in 1948. Thus, inevitably, Jewish claim and ownership over the land also began only then. There is at least a shade of connotation of novelty — the diametric opposite of the Torah’s stance as represented by Rashi in the opening of his explanation of the Torah.

Here I stress that the custom of our nation from time immemorial has been that a five-year-old begins studying the Five Books of Moses. This means that Rashi’s words are directed to the Children of Israel beginning at age five:

“If the nations of the world should say to the Jews ‘You are thieves, for you have conquered the land of the seven nations,’ the Children of Israel should answer them: ‘The whole world belongs to the Holy One; at will He gave it to them, and at will He took it from them and gave it to us.’”

You are most certainly aware that many, many nations have made this claim, even in our times. I have not found a single answer to this claim besides the most ancient traditional one found in the words of our sages.

ii.   Some say that this term, “State of Israel” is another manifestation of the general approach and plan to become “like the nations of the world.”[104] This theory has already claimed many lives, both physical and spiritual — and to our anguish continues to wreak destruction among the sons and daughters of Israel.

I am especially surprised that you should be the one to raise such an argument. Until now, I had been positive that you were counted among those who say that the Land of Israel belongs to the Nation of Israel, and that its borders are specifically delineated in the Torah. In Parshas Masei it is written: “All these shall be your boundaries on all sides.”[105] Yet “because of our sins we were exiled from our land and driven far from our soil” — but even during the exile it is still our land and our soil. This title, “State of Israel,” allows room to label parts of the Land of Israel as no more than “territories” which were “conquered” by the Israeli Defense Forces in the Six Day War. Furthermore, the entire concept of conquest implies seizing the land by force from its owners through one’s own superior military prowess.

I do not wish to speak at length about this painful subject, mainly because the general cause for it is the approach of wanting to be like all the nations. Certainly my comments are not necessary, for you surely read about it in the newspapers and books which are available in the Land of Canaan (— according to the writers of those articles and books; it is just that some of them say this openly, and others only hint that this is their intention).

... May it be G-d’s Will that you send along positive news concerning all the above, as we discussed during your visit here.

“With Respect and Blessing,
/signed: Menachem Schneerson/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2013, 11:10:20 PM »
Pipi has met all the party leaders, even Achmed Tibi, but still not Bennett!
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=302557

Kerry and Obama are both flying in with one goal: to order their main NWO Israeli operative, Pipi, not to accept Bennett because he would block the NWO plan for a PLO state and a divided Jerusalem.

Once Bennett (and Feiglin) have access to the Knesset podium microphone and is a minister Bennett has said that they will repeatedly quote one verse to the world:

"On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, 'To your descendants I give this land, from the River of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates'" (Breishis 15)
ביום ההוא כרת יהוה את אברם ברית לאמר לזרעך נתתי את הארץ הזאת מנהר מצרים עד הנהר הגדל נהר פרת

This verse is the key to everything and has never been quoted to the world by any Jewish personality: not Rav Kahane, not the Lubavitcher Rebbe, not Ben Gurion, not Rav Shach, not Menachem Begin, not even Chaim......no one, and this verse is an anathema to the NWO, the Soton, the Klippos, most goyim (except Noahides and Xtian Zionists), the Erev Rav, and even the Erev Katan Haredim, and they will not have it: I fear for Bennett's life.

Lol your delusions are becoming more intense.   Probably a side effect of staying up all night.  You should try to get some sleep.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2013, 04:29:11 AM »
I suspect that at 65 Pipi cannot take the physical strain of contending with the new breed of mega-ambitious Israeli politicians Bennett and Lapid and will soon either retire from politics or bring down the entire House of Cards http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165361

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:05:07 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2013, 05:26:49 PM »
I agree with Bennett, how do you deal with people who send rockets into your cities for 8 years...you have to act, the time for talk is over....the arabs hope that they can make this case, but they loose on the issue, because they are the aggressors. 

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2013, 01:00:51 PM »
It'll be interesting to see if Bennett's tactic works and if Lapid sticks with him
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165572
and even more important if Lapid's MKs who are chomping at the bit to get in to their ministries, stick with Lapid!

They are said to be fast friends with a mutual loathing of Netanyahu

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2013, 09:39:31 AM »
Bennett as a Major in the Sayaret Matkal in full kit

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »
Hey Ed Husain and CNN Dickheads...Israel is not going to give up more land for peace..it never brings peace, and it never will and puts their cities at more risk!   Bennett seems to be a strong leader, but haven't seen enough of his personality to really know.  I keep praying for righteous leaders in America and Israel that God will empower and enable!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »
NWO operatives Pipi & Peres look jus' too relaxed: they know something!
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=306637

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2013, 11:33:19 AM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2013, 11:37:59 PM »
Funny the way Bibi played favorites in divvying out the portfolios to Likud members.  Most of these bums were very low on the primary results list.   He kept power out of the hands of people like Danon, Feiglin, etc and kept it concentrated with his stooges.  While that may be frustrating, on the other hand, that doesn't seem like a sustainable political strategy and will eventually collapse.