Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 661 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 22, 2012, 07:41:26 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:00:06 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Typical "ceasefire": Israel ceases, Hamas fires
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 08:49:58 AM »
This ceasefire is also going to be as unilateral as ever.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:32:37 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »
That is exactly what my rabbi wrote me last night when I wrote to him in response to the video he sent me. He replied 'when we cease, they fire'....

He also said that '12' rockets were fired since the beginning of the ceasefire... I replied that at the time 20 rockets had been fired....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »

Shalom Rabbi Z......,

Thank you very much for sharing this video. It is very moving and well produced. I am somewhat discouraged at the move by the Israeli government to accept this so-called 'cease fire' which we all know will just permit them to re-arm and resume launching missiles on the south, and now the center of the Jewish state. Having all the troops ready for action and not acting is just going to wear down the moral of the troops and signal to the enemy that there is weakness. And it is sad that Hillary Clinton could not resist preventing Israel from protecting her citizens from unprovoked missile attacks.

I am praying that soon someone who has a backbone will arise in Israel who will be able to enlighten the Jews of Israel to do the right thing, not the popular thing, and protect the Jewish people first as the Jewish state should do. Me and my friends have no confidence in Netanyahu to do the right thing because he has let down so many with his hollow words of strength.

The right wing parties will hopefully grow stronger in the upcoming elections. Hopefully more Jews will recognize that negotiating with people who want to kill you is insane. The foolishness of Oslo and other agreements (such as vacating gaza) are becoming self evident. How many more missiles raining from Gaza before the radical left admits that it was a poor decision to give gaza to the PA (who then elected a terrorist Hamas to be their government)?

Thanks again... I appreciate your thoughts...

His response:

My pleasure and agree 

As someone said ceasefire is we cease and they fire 

since the so called cease fire 12 rockets were sent
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »
Iranians and Egyptians are testing the willpower of Israel and their so-called friends.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:59:38 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »
Persia will be defeated and the King will run away. This King of Persia will be caught in Egypt.

How this can be justified or made possible.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »
Persia will be defeated and the King will run away. This King of Persia will be caught in Egypt.

King? More like a dirty peasant.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 11:07:47 AM »

King? More like a dirty peasant.

Dirty peasant? Iranian King has to be much worse than that like a dirty mad maulavi.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:12:39 PM by syyuge »