Author Topic: More thoughts on Negro random violence  (Read 482 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
More thoughts on Negro random violence
« on: November 22, 2012, 10:33:09 AM »
I saw something similar to the incident described by Brennanfan, a few years back.  A negro criminal walked up to a random white kid on broadway in manhattan and punched him in the eye. The kid was wearing glasses -- i recall the blood welling up and dripping from his eye. I didn't know the kid, it was a random act, but he probably lost his eye or suffered serious damage to his sight.  The negro brute simply walked off with his gang, laughing, free, like a chimp in the jungle. 

White people will not and cannot stop negroid violence, including the tens of thousands of black on white rapes every year.  Back in the time of Thomas Jefferson, or even much later, the negro and his gang would have been tracked down and lynched for committing such violence. 

Let's face it; today most whites are cowards. That's why america will become a third world country -- too many whites have lost their pride.  They want equality...yadda yadda yadda; but the blacks want power and will use violence to get it.  So far their strategy has been quite effective.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: More thoughts on Negro random violence
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:50:07 PM »
Let's face it; today most whites are cowards. That's why america will become a third world country -- too many whites have lost their pride.  They want equality...yadda yadda yadda; but the blacks want power and will use violence to get it.  So far their strategy has been quite effective.

I think it's possible that America could crumble & become a 3rd world country, but I also believe the Republican establishment will either crumble or be forced to recant their diversity & amnesty rhetoric.

The establishment Fox commentators tell us about how there are Hispanic governors & other representatives in the GOP, but who elects them?  Probably whites.  Currently, I think the Hispanic voice is poorly represented, but as the great American political saga continues, I think you'll see more Hispanic Democrat politicians come to the fore who will say things about whites & this country (with a lot of Hispanic support) that will force the GOP establishment to recant some of its statements, unless it wants to appear completely insane to its base.

Edit: BTW, I know the topic of your thread is a bit different than what I wrote about, but I thought it was relevant to your comment about America becoming a 3rd world country.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:21:48 PM by GreenLightToGo »