Author Topic: Newbie here; just saying "Hello, All!"  (Read 3959 times)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
Newbie here; just saying "Hello, All!"
« on: July 08, 2007, 07:52:39 AM »
Hi!

A little while ago I was perusing YouTube to view the latest clips of spoiled, hate-filled blacks doing their thing, as well as writing a few comments here and there to basically state how much I love Dr. Michael Savage (of "The Savage Nation" radio show) and how much I despise Ted Koppel (for having used his immense influence for decades to poison blacks and other races against "whitey"). Of course, I also laid out a few comments about the bastard blacks that were featured in some of the clips because I feel that my insights are worth dispensing to the world (even though it's not the same as having the kind of reach that Koppel had with his Nightline soapbox) as some folks might find them to be good ammo to help deal with what we're up against.

That sort of activity -- i.e., visiting the frontlines of this cultural war via the Internet -- has, I'm pleased to say, become something of a hobby of mine lately. :)

And so while I was having fun with my new "hobby," I happened to stumble upon two very smart, brave, perceptive, articulate, honest, young dudes that had placed a clip there in which they discussed the national news media's cover-up of two Caucasians (I hate the word "white") that were tortured, raped and murdered by spoiled, racist blacks!

And so, you see, THAT'S how I ended up here as a new member of this wonderful website, via their invitation to join forces against the ever-growing liberals and their evil power and influence.

In case you're interested, my own particular desire is to mainly vent/dispense in this important forum my feelings and ideas as they relate to spoiled, racist blacks and how it is that many members of the general news media, so-called, are fueling all of this (mostly) one-sided racial hate that's ripping at the seams of this country called the United States of America.

Of course, as many of you know, said (liberal) phonies, while often pocketing millions of dollars doing their TV and newspaper jobs, keep telling us over and over that they're really smart, good-hearted people trying to "enlighten" all of us less "sophisticated" folks that live in the real world, and whom have no choice but to deal with the anger and acts of violence their lies have instilled into the millions of blacks that we come into contact with on an every day basis (as they, the media libs, sit in protected comfort far away from it all ... while judging us as "racists"). And so we have our work cut out for us, THAT'S for sure!

For the record, I LOVE any human being that God has created no matter what their color or race or whatever is, but, I HATE(!) with a passion all of this filthy, racist, media-made guilt crap the liberals are using to try and destroy what so many people -- of all stripes and colors! -- have laid their lives down for; namely a fair, safe, free and prosperous society. And so, friends, I don't intend to allow myself to remain quiet about what we all know is going on ... just because liberal evildoers out to brainwash the world via lies and half-truths might tar me as being a "racist" (or worse) if I open my reviled, male, Caucasian mouth to speak out against it! Screw them!

Thus I join the fearless and great Dr. Michael Savage and all of you folks that feel the same way. We live in strange and frightening times, but with God's power, Will and glory, this utter darkness that touches all of us with its satanic intent won't prevail. We know who we are and we know what they are and what they're up to.

So bring on the fight scumbag liberals! >:(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Newbie here; just saying "Hello, All!"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »
Hi guyNbluejeans, welcome to the forum!  We here at JTF agree with you.  Make sure to check out the sub-forum, "Affirmative Action People Crisis" under the "Save America from the Ruling Establishment" section.  If your e-mail address is your real name, you probably want to reconsider whether you want it to be in public view.  We can message each other here on the Forum without the need for e-mail.  By the way, are  you Jewish?  I'm asking this because JTF doesn't want to attract white supremecists and other Neo-Nazi racists.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 08:45:48 AM »
You're among friends here,Guy that's for sure.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 09:18:24 AM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
I'm already gone!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »
I worked hard to write a GREAT post to reply to you folks with, and the dang icon came back saying there'd been a disconnect!

You folks are great, for sure, but it's my own policy to have nothing to do with a site that takes what I worked hard for and then tosses it away. I got better things to do than to subject myself to THAT kind of pain!

Take Care, All!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 11:41:11 AM »
Hi, Welcome to the JTF forum!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

newman

Re: I'm already gone!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 11:42:25 AM »
I worked hard to write a GREAT post to reply to you folks with, and the dang icon came back saying there'd been a disconnect!

You folks are great, for sure, but it's my own policy to have nothing to do with a site that takes what I worked hard for and then tosses it away. I got better things to do than to subject myself to THAT kind of pain!

Take Care, All!

WTF...??

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »

Take Care, All!

WTF...??

This is the one of the strangest things I've seen on the forum.  His first post seemed so serious.  Maybe he was just a troll after all, or maybe he saw something here that did not please him and he just decided to make it known that he was leaving in a strange way?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 02:51:41 PM »

Take Care, All!

WTF...??

This is the one of the strangest things I've seen on the forum.  His first post seemed so serious.  Maybe he was just a troll after all, or maybe he saw something here that did not please him and he just decided to make it known that he was leaving in a strange way?

I've been getting server problems for 6 hours or so, maybe that peeved him off.

Offline Jakkals

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 02:28:57 AM »
If having to deal with a little problem like a few words being lost due to a (presumed) technical problem, then his entire first post means nothing!

And how many of these do you find floating around? Njap-njap-njap all day and all over the net but when it comes to the things that count, perseverance to reach a goal, keeping going irregardless of all the obstacles, then I, for one, would rather be fighting it alone.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
I'm sorry, folks, I guess I shouldn't have been so testy over...
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »
a little technical problem. Please accept my apology. I guess I'm getting old and stupid, I don't know. :-[

If I'm still permitted, I'd like to participate in this most excellent place and offer some view points, observations, concerns and, perhaps, solutions ... that might be found to have some value towards fighting this strange war we're having with the evil liberals. I feel somewhat certain that you'll like what I've got to say, although if you tell me it's too late and to take a hike, I'll understand, no problem.

Hmm. At the moment I'm too tired to lay anything out. So for now I'll just say (in answering one of the concerns of myself from the other day): No, I'm not Jewish and nor am I a white supremacist. I'm merely a free-lance (aspiring righteous gentile) schmuck, so to speak, that doesn't like what the so-called mainstream news media is getting away with. And so over the course of time I'd like to be a force for good via this valuable website. And while I'm no Dr. Savage (who is?!), I am certain that I can make some solid contributions for our common cause, if you'll let me.

Thanks Much(!) for your time, Friends and, again, sorry about the misunderstanding. :)

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »
We all spit the dummy at times, Guy'. No worries. ;)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »
Thanks very much for that, sir! :)