Author Topic: A Muslim was allowed into Israel, his thank you was a bomb  (Read 515 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A Muslim was allowed into Israel, his thank you was a bomb
« on: November 24, 2012, 12:45:57 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162425#.ULEHWuThJ8E

It is unbelievable. Everybody can predict this. Stupid stupid and again stupid decision.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A Muslim was allowed into Israel, his thank you was a bomb
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 02:12:14 PM »
Reptiles.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 06:34:40 PM »
A question to those that know from first hand experience..... If you were not Jewish and didn't have the slightest care regarding the Israeli - "palestinian" situation...... would you still see "palestinians" as despicable people? From what little experience I have with Arabs I think I would.

True or my prejudiced misconception? "palestinians" are as follows....

Illiterate subhumans that have squandered BILLIONS given to them in aid
Have very little ambition to do anything except kill Jews
Don't even have a real school system for children except to teach terror related skills and hatred for Jews
Breed like flies, interbreed with family while unable to properly care for existing children
See handicapped, women, and children as tools to disseminate violence and death
Thieves, rapists, opportunists, lazy, devoid of character, etc.
Like moving to Western countries to exploit their welfare system and breed like rabbits in order to overwhelm the civilized society
Overwhelm civilized societies..... gain majority population in order to sway votes in their favor, to erode civilized behavior which they inherently find offensive, push for islamic law, etc.
Use the modern education they receive (at low cost or free) to undermine the society that educated them

I see them as being similar (in some ways) to the ghetto blacks, white trash, Albanian muslims, Chechen muslims, etc.

I believe Arab, Albanian, etc is not as much an issue as is muslim vs. non-muslim.... The deeper issue by far is muslim vs. non-muslim.... I have known many from the area in question, the ONLY ones I could even tolerate were non-muslims. Even before I knew whether or not they were muslim, I could see a big difference in character. The muslims were very unlikable and the non-muslims were likable to very likable. Some of my best friends from the area I speak of are from Turkey and Iran. The ones from Iran are very adamant in saying they are NOT Iranian, rather they are Persian. Both the Turkish and the Persian friends have great disdain for islam, and I liked them well before I was aware they were non-muslim.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 06:40:01 PM »
Where was this Arab from? Egypt?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 10:38:33 PM »
So some muslim sub-specie is allowed into Israel, but Chaim Ben Pesach is till barred from entering there, right? The world went totaly insane.  :'(
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 11:40:19 PM »
even I come from a ridslamic background and I don't understand these muzzie retards.