Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 932 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 25, 2012, 09:13:22 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:03:33 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Kentucky teacher reprimanded for teaching plain facts
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »
Not enough information. Why did the teacher write that on the board, even if it came from one of her students? That was kind of pointless. OTOH, I am sure Democratic teachers write the reverse daily and get promoted for it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
Don't you know that Republicans eat little children and stab santa claus and suffocate the easter bunny?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »
Keep talking like that and you just might get a job offer with the Kentucky school system.

That is virtually what a friend of mine was told by one of her 'liberal ny' friends...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 09:35:26 PM »
while she should not inject her political opinion, if it was the other way around....you know the drill.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 09:36:38 PM »
Don't you know that Republicans eat little children and stab santa claus and suffocate the easter bunny?

and chained up the africans and shipped them here as slaves....and forced them to eat watermelon and fried chicken and forced them to vote obongo.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 11:02:16 PM »
Interesting story.... posting for no particular reason other than the fried chicken and watermelon reminded me of it....

and chained up the africans and shipped them here as slaves....and forced them to eat watermelon and fried chicken and forced them to vote obongo.

I had a black patient the other day..... he is a OB/GYN, he was having a problem that was killing his appetite..... I don't know him very well so what he said really stunned me, he said

"you've got to help me doc, I just can't go on much longer without my watermelon and fried chicken"

my eyes must have gotten big and I know I had a shocked look on my face, he laughed and said something to effect of ......if you can't laugh at yourself...... something. I then realized he was a jokester, we laughed and talked a while.... turns out he is a great guy, very compassionate and easy going.. treats the staff and patients with respect.... always in a great mood and humorous, and turns out he is very intelligent and a great OB/GYN.... he is also retired military and hates oBumma.

I wish there were more black people like him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »
Interesting story.... posting for no particular reason other than the fried chicken and watermelon reminded me of it....

I had a black patient the other day..... he is a OB/GYN, he was having a problem that was killing his appetite..... I don't know him very well so what he said really stunned me, he said

"you've got to help me doc, I just can't go on much longer without my watermelon and fried chicken"

my eyes must have gotten big and I know I had a shocked look on my face, he laughed and said something to effect of ......if you can't laugh at yourself...... something. I then realized he was a jokester, we laughed and talked a while.... turns out he is a great guy, very compassionate and easy going.. treats the staff and patients with respect.... always in a great mood and humorous, and turns out he is very intelligent and a great OB/GYN.... he is also retired military and hates oBumma.

I wish there were more black people like him.

what kind of dr are you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774