Author Topic: The History of Liberia : part 1-6  (Read 496 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The History of Liberia : part 1-6
« on: November 25, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »
The other night I was talking with a friend about 'sending the african americans back to Africa' and I remembered something we were taught in history class. After the Civil War there was an attempt to send the black slaves back to Africa, to a country which was named 'Liberia'. It was established by President Monroe and the capital of Liberia was called 'Monrovia'.

I believe it was established as a combination 'emancipated slave' and 'native african' state which employed a completely African government, all blacks composed of various 'tribes'. As would be expected there was a short period where Liberia appeared to be managed effectively but quickly it became painfully obvious that Africans did not entirely embrace 'Democracy' the way the American system of democracy for the most part succeeded.

Liberia quickly devolved into corruption, death squads, murder and military coups. The rich got richer through connections to the dictators in power, and the poor got poorer, or they were massacred.

It some ways this is what may happen if an 'African' system of 'democracy' ever took hold here in America...

The entire presentation is about 1 1/2 hours... In about 14-15 minute chunks...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: The History of Liberia : part 1-6
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 09:50:02 PM »
Is it realistic that black would become a majority though?  The demographic threat is from illegal aliens from latin america.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 10:34:29 PM »
Is it realistic that black would become a majority though?  The demographic threat is from illegal aliens from latin america.

I think that blacks have more power in America than Illegal aliens..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 11:38:46 PM »
All I'm saying is that the future majority nonwhite population will consist mostly of hispanics rather than blacks. It doesn't make much difference both cultures are almost the same. I highly doubt blacks will ever become a majority.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »
I really wish this had happened.   It would solve so many problems.