Author Topic: PRAVDA: Obama 're-elected by illiterate society'...  (Read 779 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
PRAVDA: Obama 're-elected by illiterate society'...
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:25:49 PM »
Wow..... they are right on the mark with that observation!!!!

can you belive the first paragraph?!?!

Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

I guess they know from experience!!

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

Haven't actually read the article yet but I bet it is a good one. I read several articles on Pravda regarding oBumma's handling (or should I say bungling) of (many) Egypt, Libya, Benghazi, Tunisia, Syria, Israel (yes, the article I read spoke of the atrocious treatment of Israel by oBumma), bowing to foreign leaders, etc..... I have to say I agreed with Pravda on those articles as well. Pravda has also ran editorials about the welfare state in the US, blacks becoming openly hostile and violent towards whites, oBumma's pro homosexual agenda, fake green movement, etc....

I know Pravda is the state run propaganda outlet for Soviet Government but speaking of many issues in the US, I only wish someone here would write articles like the ones I read.... (regarding liberal insanity in the US).

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: PRAVDA: Obama 're-elected by illiterate society'...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »
I guess they know from experience!!

And all the oBumma voters know is...

1. He is black
2. He will punish the "rich"
3. They get free stuff
4. Whitey no longer rules
5. blah blah blah........

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 10:34:18 PM »
Maybe Pravda can tell us more about the "flexibility" he promised Putin through Medvedev when he though the microphones were off.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »
Great comment.... I totally forgot about that. So many traitorous acts and such frequent despicable behavior..... It is very difficult to remember it all!!

Russia is standing firm on Syria, do you feel that is an area of tension between Putin and oBumma or do you think it is even an issue?
Putin is sort of standing in oBumma's way as far as him (oBumma) helping al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood take control in Syria.

Still, I think oBumma will do all he can to weaken the US in order to make all countries equal and/or punish the US for prosperous.... supposedly at all the 3rd world country's expense. What I am  referring to is his hatred for colonialism or what he perceives as such.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 11:56:32 AM »
He Gonna get me a free phone!!!!!

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
A free "sail" phone.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 01:41:59 PM »
Some pieces of bitter truth spoken by Pravda.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.