Author Topic: They will do to this man what they are doing to George Zimmerman  (Read 1326 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
They will do to this man what they are doing to George Zimmerman
« on: November 28, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »
http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-11-26/story/brevard-suspect-pleads-not-guilty-slaying-wolfson-student

You can bet the Liberal media isn't telling the truth about the "victim" just like they have lied about Trayvon Martin.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: They will do to this man what they are doing to George Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »
http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-11-26/story/brevard-suspect-pleads-not-guilty-slaying-wolfson-student

You can bet the Liberal media isn't telling the truth about the "victim" just like they have lied about Trayvon Martin.

You will probably not find anyone who is more pro 2nd amendment than myself but, sorry, there's no excuse to unload a weapon into a car full of people and then take off because they are playing loud music.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 10:30:01 AM »
HiWarp -

The mainstream media is not giving the full story here.  The inconsistency is blatantly apparent when you consider that Dunn seems like an upstanding citizen.  The article refers to him as "A gun collector in town for his son's wedding".

Jordan Davis is Obama's second "son".

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
HiWarp -

The mainstream media is not giving the full story here.  The inconsistency is blatantly apparent when you consider that Dunn seems like an upstanding citizen.  The article refers to him as "A gun collector in town for his son's wedding".

Jordan Davis is Obama's second "son".

Look, I have no confidence in pretty much anything the mainstream media says. I'm just saying that on the face of it, I would not condone this guy's actions. If he had shot one of them outside of their car and the others had fled and he waited for the police to show up I could buy into the "I felt threatened" story. But you unload a magazine into a car and then drive away? Unless the news media has blatantly changed the real story, I'm not buying it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 12:33:47 PM »
Very interesting

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/284370/483/Attorney-of-man-accused-of-killing-17-year-old-Teens-had-a-gun

BTW, the mayor of Jacksonville is an ape...is it any wonder that Dunn will not receive a fair trial?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 02:10:14 PM »
I'd like to get some more facts here before making a decision.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »
Michael Dunn is a real man

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 02:58:48 AM »
A few more facts have come out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/michael-dunn-claims-shotgon-wielded-_n_2207287.html

According to Dunn’s attorney, Robin Lemonidis, he saw a shotgun in the SUV, while the teens yelled threatening, obscenities.

“Kill that mother**er, that mother**er dead, you dead bi**h, and then he sees that much of the shotgun coming up over the rim of the SUV which is up higher than his Jetta," Lemonidis told reporters. "And it’s-all he sees are heavily tinted windows, which are up and the back windows which are down, and the car has at least four black men in it. And he doesn’t know how old anybody is, he doesn’t know anything, but he knows a shotgun when he sees one.”

The "victim" looks like a real upstanding citzen, doesn't he...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 08:24:57 AM »
A few more facts have come out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/michael-dunn-claims-shotgon-wielded-_n_2207287.html

According to Dunn’s attorney, Robin Lemonidis, he saw a shotgun in the SUV, while the teens yelled threatening, obscenities.

“Kill that mother**er, that mother**er dead, you dead bi**h, and then he sees that much of the shotgun coming up over the rim of the SUV which is up higher than his Jetta," Lemonidis told reporters. "And it’s-all he sees are heavily tinted windows, which are up and the back windows which are down, and the car has at least four black men in it. And he doesn’t know how old anybody is, he doesn’t know anything, but he knows a shotgun when he sees one.”

The "victim" looks like a real upstanding citzen, doesn't he...

Such foul language. I hope somebody washes his mouth out with soap and water.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 11:55:30 PM »
I keep trying to tell people not to get into shouting matches in public like that. It can lead to exactly this kind of stuff happening. They probably felt threatened by him too which is why they were raising their rifle.