Author Topic: Germany to reinstate bestiality laws  (Read 731 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Germany to reinstate bestiality laws
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:26:38 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Germany to reinstate bestiality laws
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 12:09:54 PM »
But pro-zoophilia campaign group ZETA — Zoophiles Commitment to Tolerance and Enlightenment — vowed to challenge any ban on bestiality.

Chairman Michael Kiok said: “Mere concepts of morality have no business being law.”

It is also reported there that in recent years there has been a huge increase on bestiality and  "erotic zoos" started to pop out like mushrooms after the rain.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 11:39:24 AM »
I think it should be illegal everywhere. I still remember some of the pictures of that that trolls posted on this forum before Shlomo helped the site become more secure. I only saw them briefly before I deleted the posts but that had to be just about the most horrible images I've ever seen. I can't imagine why someone would want to do that at all. Are human beings not good enough for them somehow, or are those low life scum of the earth animal abusers just not good enough to attract another human being?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 12:40:12 PM »
I sure hope they mean male and female animals.  Akh,  poor German Muslims.  :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 01:42:44 PM »
I sure hope they mean male and female animals.  Akh,  poor German Muslims.  :::D
LOL

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 04:25:29 PM »
Of course this is a quranrodent act
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 02:29:00 AM »
Of course this is a quranrodent act

Yes they are involved in it, but not only. There was before some time a guy in TV Günther Jauch show who talked about his marriage to a pony and this was not a Muzz. This country is sick.

But the interesting point is, that we have now two miniorities batteling for ground. On the one hand are the discriminated "Zoophiles" on the other the environmentalists/animal right fraction. Not make a mistake on German mind. They don't want to ban it, because it is a disgusting act for god and will bring his scorn among them and they are in fear now, but they want to ban it because the Peta idiots are lobbying for it.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 06:39:15 AM »
This is insanity
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03