Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 5872 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: United Nazis recognize "Palestine"
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 09:28:49 PM »

Kisss my [censored] you piece of sh*t..    What kind of Jewish person would insult his own brother??    You are [censored] .. 

Wow, another sh*t talker behind the computer screen..  I'm not afraid of you.. Believe me..

Briann, I never said anything against Euro gentile members here..  You are just trying to start sh*t..    Go read my original post.. I was talking about that the white European continent, in general, hates the Jewish race.  You probably forgot the fact that they tried to exterminate us..  You probably don't realy care.. You just like to hear yourself talk.

Your still here? 

I see... so you just called me a
you piece of sh*t..
and in the same sentence... you said... what kind of Jew would insult another jew.

Have you considered lithium for your anger issues?   Or maybe your troll-food is interacting with your current drug regimen?

And how dare you say I don't care about my people who died at the hands of Nazis....  Thats a horrible statement...  My grandparents were actively involved in helping the zionist cause and helped many Jews in the 40s and 50s...  my family has a proud history..  and didnt turn leftist until the last few decades.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:30 PM »
Come on with the language. I realize some are upset but we should not resort to name calling and foul language.

Let us resolve this by agreeing that not all Europeans hate Israel. Some support the Jewish nation for reasons we do not understand. We should hope it is because of the Blessings that those who bless the Jewish people will receive and not because of some 'other' reasons.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 09:33:37 PM »
Is it best I leave this site??  I could go to StørmFrønt if I want to receive this kind of treatment.  I didn't come to a Kahanist website to be attacked with juvenile insults.   

Seriously, if I am not wanted here.. I will leave.. I probably will leave anyway.  I don't want to be on a forum with JEw-haters like Brian and Ephraim.  All they can do is spew out insults to anybody who doesn't agree with them and their personal agenda..

I agree there are many noble and righteous Europeans.  It is pretty obvious from my original post, I was making a generalized statement.  Brian decided to take out grossly out of context and then go on a tirade against me.    It sounds like some people here are off their medication and decided to use me as their target board for the attack. 

Like I said, I came her to unite with other Jews and Righteous Gentiles who would help support the cause of the Jewish people and Israel.  I am not here to get in futile, juvenile [censored] matches.   All this over the fact I don't like Europe?  Sorry..   

Pardon my language Muman..  I got really pissed off and usually don't resort to foul language.. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 09:37:26 PM »
It's true that most Europeans are too Islam-friendly and anti-Jewish. However we do have European members here who are very good and loyal members of JTF. So while you can't trust the leadership in European nations, some of the people who live there are still very good. In the end the only one the Jewish people can really trust is God. However those of us who are friends of Jews from various nations of the world are friends not based on our backgrounds which are very diverse, but because we believe it's the right thing to do.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »
It's true that most Europeans are too Islam-friendly and anti-Jewish. However we do have European members here who are very good and loyal members of JTF. So while you can't trust the leadership in European nations, some of the people who live there are still very good. In the end the only one the Jewish people can really trust is God. However those of us who are friends of Jews from various nations of the world are friends not based on our backgrounds which are very diverse, but because we believe it's the right thing to do.

Thank you Rubystars... Very nicely said...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
The Jewish people have always been hospitable and accepting of outsiders, I certainly cannot say we receive the same acceptance and hospitality. 

Anyway, I welcome all supporters from all nations.  I am very cross-cultural and open-minded. I am just not blind and ignorant.

In all honesty, I dislike most everybody, white , black , brown, yellow .. LOL   Heck, I even dislike many Jews, because they are self-hating and seek the destruction of their own people.  I refer to them as Judenratt.

I love people of all races who support the Jewish people and Israel.  Every Jewish soul is precious, but so is every Righteous Gentile soul.

I would defend the life of a non-Jewish Zionist over a Judenratt anyday.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 10:04:52 PM »
Please do not use inappropriate language on the forum or attempt to bypass the banned word filter.

If you continue, I will lock the thread and delete all the offending posts.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »
Quote from: muman613

I think that what Everyjewa44 said was said with a good intention.

I want to go on record that I agree with this.  Not only that, but I have many of the same thoughts that Everyjewa44 speaks about.  I obviously realize that not EVERY SINGLE gentile in Europe hates Jews, but c'mon!, let's not ignore our own history (recent and past) in Europe.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »
OK everyone, calm down. 

Briann, who is Jewish is a long time member, and he means well. 

However, I don't believe EveryJewa44 is a troll at all.  So far, I like his posts which are generally well thought out and intelligent.  And from what I can tell, he didn't mean to say all white Europeans are evil Jew haters. 

So please everyone.  Keep it civil. 

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 10:18:41 PM »
I agree with Lisa.  I also dont see what EveryJew said that is so bad.  I will say the arabs are roaming the streets of NYC with that disgusting hateful flag.  I am proud to tell everyone I work with, using appropriate language, that this is a terrible thing that has befallen the world.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 10:20:06 PM »
The Jewish people have always been hospitable and accepting of outsiders, I certainly cannot say we receive the same acceptance and hospitality. 

Anyway, I welcome all supporters from all nations.  I am very cross-cultural and open-minded. I am just not blind and ignorant.

In all honesty, I dislike most everybody, white , black , brown, yellow .. LOL   Heck, I even dislike many Jews, because they are self-hating and seek the destruction of their own people.  I refer to them as Judenratt.

I love people of all races who support the Jewish people and Israel.  Every Jewish soul is precious, but so is every Righteous Gentile soul.

I would defend the life of a non-Jewish Zionist over a Judenratt anyday.

ok, well Im fine, and well that sounds good to me.

We all try to help eachother here... and we all feel betrayed by western nations in general... and I feel betrayed at times by the American and Israeli government more than you can imagine.

As far as what makes StørmFrønt so evil... is NOT just the fact that they hate all jews (but thats a lot of it)... its that they refuse to believe that good exists in other type of people....  Chaim has always said... part of what Jews need to be... is an inspiration to the truly righteous.  That doesnt mean to walk blindly into the gas chambers of course.

And what I have noticed... and I know this more than most Jews... is that there is a HUGE percentage of gentiles in America (mostly protestant) that are more supportive of Israel than you can possibly imagine.  they have Israeli flags on their facebook pages... and hate all the enemies of Israel and a lot of that is from their religious upbringing.

There is NO QUESTION.. that that the percentage is much lower in Europe and Asia... and that many are corrupt with leftism and Jew hatred.... but those who support Israel are just as supportive as the American gentiles.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 10:20:34 PM »
Please do not use inappropriate language on the forum or attempt to bypass the banned word filter.

If you continue, I will lock the thread and delete all the offending posts.
I'm sorry Shlomo! I will calm down, but if anyone insults me, I will insult them! I love Jews, but I will worship no man. I worship Hashem!!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 10:24:43 PM »
בס''ד

There are no trolls in this thread. We should not make assumptions about people if they happen to use inelegant or imprecise language every now and then. We also should not lose our temper if someone makes an incorrect assumption.

The Torah rule is לשפוט לכף זכות which basically means we should give people the benefit of the doubt. That doesn't mean we should be fools. But certainly when dealing with our fellow JTFers, we should give someone the benefit of the doubt unless we have good reason to believe otherwise.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
I'm sorry Shlomo! I will calm down, but if anyone insults me, I will insult them! I love Jews, but I will worship no man. I worship Hashem!!!

בס''ד

Ephraim, if anyone mistakenly insulted you, I apologize to you on behalf of the forum. You are a wonderful person and you deserve the utmost respect and admiration.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2012, 10:34:31 PM »
I would like to make amends with Brian and Ephraim and say that I am sorry for this unnecessary dispute.  I apologize for my anger as I have not been in the best state of mind due to all the bad news and events that are occurring.  Couple that with finding out one of my local food stores has made a Jewish Boycott, I am feeling more on edge than ever.

The last thing I want is to make enemies in a place where Jews really need to bond together.  Our survival depends on coming together and helping each other, as these are very troubling times for Israel and the Jewish people, as well as all people who enjoy freedom and prosperity on this Earth.

Briann, I do agree there are many White Protestant (and Catholic) Christians in the USA who respect and support Israel and the Jewish  people.  I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and was friends with many gentile people, including Christians.  I have nothing, but good feelings of many American Christians, who I think are in fact Israel's greatest supporter.   I plan on contacting churches in the Olympia area to ask for support against the Jewish Boycott made by the Olympia Food Co-op.  The saddest part about it is that there are many Judenratts who work against the Jewish people, especially in the Northwest USA.

I have a bad feeling about Europe, in general, because of its history and the horrible things that happened to my relatives there.  However, I know there are noble Europeans who risked their lives for the Jewish people.  There is a lot about European culture I like as well, including food, architecture and music.

I admit people make mistakes.  I make them, as everyone.  I respect what Chaim and others said.   Once again, I just seek to bury the hatchet and befriend the proud supporters of this site, who are here for the same reason as me.

Kahane Chai!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »
Quote from: EveryJewA44
Thankfully, most Jew-hating European women are feminazis and don't desire to have children, so the birthrate of Europeans is decreasingly rapidly to the point where the "white" European continent will inevitably face extinction in the next two or three centuries.

I guess what I am saying is that it is a good thing that the whites of Europe are facing extinction. The reason I bothered to say 'the "white" European continent'  and not just "the European continent " is because I don't believe that the population of Europe is facing extinction (because I believe that people who are not white will replace the whites). But then why do I think this population change is a good thing if I believe that there will still be Europeans (who are not white)? Wouldn't the white Europeans be able to transmit their antisemitic culture to the new Europeans, who aren't white, the same way they transmitted it to the next generation of white Europeans in the past? If I believe European Jew hatred is due to culture and not genetics, then it was pointless for me to talk about how I am thankful for the extinction of the white European continent because there will still be Europeans who can be antisemitic. Thus, in order for my relishing in the extinction of the white European continent not to be pointless, I must believe that the Jew hatred of the Europeans has to do with their being white. And when you combine that with the fact that I keep going on about the "Jewish race", it becomes clear that I am here to agitate along racial lines. Long live the Jewish race. It's all about race. I'm definitely not a troll!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2012, 10:46:23 PM »
My post there was relating to left-wing, g-dless Jew haters in Europe.  Yes, most of the white Europeans who hate Jews are the liberal leftists.  The white Europeans who support Israel are generally religious, moral and have larger families.  Sadly, in this day and age most right-wing ,, pro-Israel Europeans are limited in number.  The European birthrate for white people is becoming alarmingly low.   I don't think its a good thing.  However, there are so many European liberals who hate Israel..  Many of these same people are becoming homosexuals or don't want have families, as it goes against their liberal ideologies.    The numbers are many more times than the white population of USA who is more conservative, has larger families and supports Israel. 

Heck, a good number of the people on the board of the Olympia co-op who implemented the Jewish Product Boycott are Nordic-descended lesbians.  A good deal of the Pacific Northwest is very Scandinavian.  I watched videos of these ladies voice their support for the Palestinians, who most likely would not accept their homosexual way of life in their country.   

If you read my post, I mentioned that Europeans (in general) and Arabs both hate the Jews..  A brown Islamic Europe will not be any better, most likely much worse.. 

I am not getting into this fight again.. GO ahead and bad mouth me if you wish..  I will let Hashem sort things out from now.  I can only apologize so many times.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2012, 10:51:27 PM »
I would like to make amends with Brian and Ephraim and say that I am sorry for this unnecessary dispute.  I apologize for my anger as I have not been in the best state of mind due to all the bad news and events that are occurring.  Couple that with finding out one of my local food stores has made a Jewish Boycott, I am feeling more on edge than ever.

The last thing I want is to make enemies in a place where Jews really need to bond together.  Our survival depends on coming together and helping each other, as these are very troubling times for Israel and the Jewish people, as well as all people who enjoy freedom and prosperity on this Earth.

Briann, I do agree there are many White Protestant (and Catholic) Christians in the USA who respect and support Israel and the Jewish  people.  I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and was friends with many gentile people, including Christians.  I have nothing, but good feelings of many American Christians, who I think are in fact Israel's greatest supporter.   I plan on contacting churches in the Olympia area to ask for support against the Jewish Boycott made by the Olympia Food Co-op.  The saddest part about it is that there are many Judenratts who work against the Jewish people, especially in the Northwest USA.

I have a bad feeling about Europe, in general, because of its history and the horrible things that happened to my relatives there.  However, I know there are noble Europeans who risked their lives for the Jewish people.  There is a lot about European culture I like as well, including food, architecture and music.

I admit people make mistakes.  I make them, as everyone.  I respect what Chaim and others said.   Once again, I just seek to bury the hatchet and befriend the proud supporters of this site, who are here for the same reason as me.

Kahane Chai!

בס''ד

Excellent statement. G-d bless you.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2012, 11:00:34 PM »
Sounds good to me....   

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2012, 11:04:37 PM »
בס''ד

Ephraim, if anyone mistakenly insulted you, I apologize to you on behalf of the forum. You are a wonderful person and you deserve the utmost respect and admiration.
I don't know what to say... but thank you Chaim for your kind words! It means a lot!

I will try harder to keep my words under control!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:30:15 AM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 11:06:28 PM »
Sounds good to me....

Shalom Akhi!

BTW.. I wish the Confederacy would have won.. Hope I won't get in trouble for saying that here.  :-\  At least I would have had a place to flee after the last election..  Oh well..

Efraim.. In honor of my great grandfather from Belarus, who survived the pogroms,  who bears your name, I would like to extend my hand of friendship.   I apologize for my harsh words to you.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 11:22:16 PM »

Shalom Akhi!

BTW.. I wish the Confederacy would have won.. Hope I won't get in trouble for saying that here.  :-\  At least I would have had a place to flee after the last election..  Oh well..

Efraim.. In honor of my great grandfather from Belarus, who survived the pogroms,  who bears your name, I would like to extend my hand of friendship.   I apologize for my harsh words to you.

How about that, a fellow Belorussian (well Im 1/4)....thankfully... my gramps got the hell out of there.....  I actually really liked your screen-name... its one of the more creative ones ive seen.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2012, 12:01:33 AM »
Europe is an evil place.  How can there be any question?

Now they are being overrun with arabs and their socialist economies are in the death throes.  They truly deserve all that will befall them and actually quite a lot more!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2012, 12:26:15 AM »
Indeed, but do you wish what socialist Jews deserve to befall them? 

I wish for what everyone deserves to befall everyone (except me, I want mercy for myself and for good people like jtfers even if many here probably don't need it but I do).

I was a socialist once, I sold [censored], [censored] random girls, insulted Jews, and both my father and my mother (at least it turned out my father wasn't my father). I think that I deserve to die for more than one reason, but the person I am today can right my wrongs and many others, so what is fair in a dark, cruel place? Europe is an evil, albeit a lesser evil. If we can't learn to love G-d and follow his commandments more than them, G-d help us with Islamists in power.

Individuals can change.  Very difficult but I do believe people can change.  It sounds like you have tried to improve your life.  Good for you.
It's clear to me europe is still the same place that it was when it murdered 1 third of my people.  So I do not care what happens to europe.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2012, 02:21:39 AM »
Europe is an evil place.  How can there be any question?

Now they are being overrun with arabs and their socialist economies are in the death throes.  They truly deserve all that will befall them and actually quite a lot more!

Europe is drifting more and more leftwing and will become in the end a socialist collective.

People from Muslim countries are immigrating here, because a socialist economy is an ideal environment for them.

All European countries are living on debts. And this debts are obviously not affordable/redeemable.

The hostility against Israel/Jews is growing and this not only from Muslims.

Morality is going down exponential.

So far the facts. But I disagree that this developments are befalling the Europeans. They crave for it and they love it. Talk to an average man or woman and you will see. A curse has made them blind for the reality.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani