Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 3431 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Hi All
« on: July 08, 2007, 08:24:43 PM »
My name is Wayne. I have a wife and four children. You have probably guessed I'm a Christian and a supporter of Israel, the Boers of South Africa and generally any Christian white peoples from around the world. I don't believe in hate so you should not here anything like that from here. I believe the Christian white nations of Europe, North America, and Australia are in danger of being overrun by people who don't think much of our Christian Judeo values. In some cases as with the peaceful religion of islam. lol. These people wish to kill Christians, Jews, and some others. Jan from AfricanCrisis suggested we visit and use your message forum. I hope you don't object to that. =D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
My name is Wayne. I have a wife and four children. You have probably guessed I'm a Christian and a supporter of Israel, the Boers of South Africa and generally any Christian white peoples from around the world. I don't believe in hate so you should not here anything like that from here. I believe the Christian white nations of Europe, North America, and Australia are in danger of being overrun by people who don't think much of our Christian Judeo values. In some cases as with the peaceful religion of islam. lol. These people wish to kill Christians, Jews, and some others. Jan from AfricanCrisis suggested we visit and use your message forum. I hope you don't object to that. =D

Of course we don't object to you visiting and becoming a member of the JTF, Christianwhitenation, we applaud it!  You have just laid out a fundamental concept of JTF's ideology!  This is what the JTF is fighting so hard to prevent.  We wholeheartedly welcome you and all righteous Christians and Jews and we fully support the South African Boers and any other white Christian nation that is being overrun by the islamic and third world hordes. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »
Welcome to the board, Wayne of the CSA!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 11:46:51 PM »
Thanks Jose,AKA hail.I enjoy your posts on AfricanCrisis.Keep in touch brother.
Wayne

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 11:52:27 PM »
Welcome, Wayne .
I hope you'll enjoy posting on the forum, actually, i'm sure you will  ::)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »
Hi Wayne, glad to see you here...

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 11:52:57 PM »
Thank you all!I, even though Im a Christian have a family secret my mother at 78 finally acknowledges.Her Jewish Blood line..yes Im one of them.She meant to protect us.But now we know.Will I turn from God Jesus Christ?NO But I always knew!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 12:30:46 AM »
So, under Halachic law you are actually a Jew.  I guess we can call you a TRUE Jew for Jesus.  Hehe
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline 1thecheet

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 06:06:20 PM »
Great to have you!  I am also what many people would call a christian!  Personally, I sometimes dislike the title since so few "christians" serve their brothers and G-d.  I'm glad to see another christian!  I am not personally Jewish but I love the Jewish people.